Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

To want my boss to get his comeuppance

(28 Posts)

Boss stormed up to me today and demanded I tell him if/when I'm going to have more kids. I said, honestly, that I'm not sure.
He also knows that I had a stillborn a couple of years ago and fertility problems. sad
He then started ranting about the hassle of maternity leave cover and paying extra wages.
He went on to say that he wishes that all female staff were sterilised to save him a bother.
This after many other crappy things he has said or done. Unfortunately, it is very difficult to prove most he has done but I live in hope that at some point he will get what he deserves - the sack. Bullying arsehole that he is.angry

Ionasky Wed 06-Mar-13 17:32:09

Good luck! Lots of concerned face smile

thezebrawearspurple Wed 06-Mar-13 17:38:02

Eyedrops in his coffee, it workswink

Growlithe Wed 06-Mar-13 19:49:36

FasterStronger Excellent advice. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now