to be shocked at Channel 5 airing one of the SAW movies?

(57 Posts)
Alliwantisaroomsomewhere Sun 24-Feb-13 23:08:00

And to be even MORE U cos I am bloody (no pun intended) watching the shite?

I've watched it. I didn't realise it was nearly as bad or graphic as it was.

I have honestly never been as affected by a film as I have that, I cried and had nightmares after it. It's fucking horrible and the film makers should be put in prison.

Apparently it's 'art' <throws fucking up>.

fromparistoberlin Mon 25-Feb-13 17:24:41

thats one film I will NEVER watch

I am still traumatised by Sons of Anarchy Season 5 premiere, days it took

Schro, im sorry you saw it, but I'm glad we're all in agreement. I thought when I wad writing what I did that I felt a bit pearl clutchey but I am not am I. I'm not surprised you're haunted. I felt tainted and awful for a while after and that was just reading the wiki. Like I said the only plus in my case was that otherwise Dh would have watched it. I agree the writers should be locked up, not sure how I reconcile that with my belief in freedom of speech but I don't care. Some things are just too horrific.

GregBishopsBottomBitch Mon 25-Feb-13 17:56:38

Violence towards children, is not fucking art, its called being a vile twat for attention, even thinking about what i read is making my stomach heave.

SPB It's my own bloody fault for being naive and thinking it wouldn't be as bad or nearly as graphic as it actually was and no, you're not being pearl clutchey, the makers of that film are truely disgusting. I honestly didn't believe there would be any movie out there as bad as that.

Greg The makers apparently said it was art because it showed what actually happens in Serbia or something like that. It's not, it's just filth.

GregBishopsBottomBitch Mon 25-Feb-13 19:51:14

Oh i have been made aware of an even worse film called, The War Zone, its apparently truely horrific. Its got Ray Winstone in it.

babyfirefly1980 Mon 25-Feb-13 21:07:41

I agree with sons of anarchy being traumitising, I love the show and I love a good horror but the first episode was truly disturbing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now