to ask for stories with a halpy ending

(30 Posts)
maddening Sat 09-Feb-13 22:43:03

Has anyone ever had an awful interview with ridiculous nerves and still got the job?

Killing myself with anxiousness after an awful interview and find out monday - some tales where everyone lived and worked happily ever after would help (before I find out I haven't got it)

valiumredhead Mon 11-Feb-13 12:11:51

I had a crap interview in front of a panel and I was still offered the job. They said I was the best candidate - the others must have been clueless grin

maddening Mon 11-Feb-13 13:10:37

Ha valium smile there were 2 jobs and 6 interviewees and apparently am the only one going to next interview - v odd but must try not to question it much incase reality notices and demands to know how I got through !

maddening Mon 25-Mar-13 15:17:15

Just an update - had second interview and it actually went well - so I spent last week stressing again convinced that the fact it seemed to go ok must mean that I didn't get it and today I got the call to say I have got the job!

V excited and relieved that my gamble in taking time out hasn't ruined my chances - I was worried that I had been stupid to leave my job in this market.

Anyway I got my own happy ending after all smile

MsJupiterJones Mon 25-Mar-13 16:51:24

Congratulations!

BookFairy Mon 25-Mar-13 16:53:13

Good for you smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now