to feel somebody tried to murder us?

(97 Posts)
SoleSource Sat 09-Feb-13 19:57:59

by slashing my car tyre?

I did not notice for about four miles down tbe road.

SoleSource Sat 09-Feb-13 20:31:41

Yes she is...and Him the chicken..he laid those eggs cluck cluck

Acts carried out by utter cowards!!

MammaTJ Sat 09-Feb-13 20:34:07

Sole have you got any cameras trained on your car? That would help a lot. Maybe neighbours opposite would be able to help with this and get a better veiw?

WMittens Sat 09-Feb-13 20:34:55

Really, how is it possible not to notice a slashed tyre for four miles?

MmeLindor Sat 09-Feb-13 20:37:06

Slight overreaction, on your part, I think.

Not U to be annoyed about it, but unless they intended you to die, rather than just be pissed off and rather inconvenienced, I don't see why you'd think that.

SucksToBeMe Sat 09-Feb-13 20:37:52

I've driven with a flat tire before and not noticed. Easily done imo

Portofino Sat 09-Feb-13 20:39:53

You called the Police right?

IrnBruChew Sat 09-Feb-13 20:40:18

Your last post confused me, cluck cluck!

Sirzy Sat 09-Feb-13 20:40:29

A tyre that has been slashed will be fully flat (not just slightly deflated) I can't see how you can drive without hearing it and more importantly feeling that the car isn't handling right at all.

I can understand that with a slow puncture it may take a while to notice but not with a slashed tyre

SoleSource Sat 09-Feb-13 20:46:43

Well it was punctired with a sharp instrument rather.than slashed.

Cluck cluck as a cowardly chicken

HollyBerryBush Sat 09-Feb-13 20:49:59

well you cant gather any speed on a flat not slashed so its more inconvenience, although I went through a tyre a week for a while - until it was pointed out to me that there were builders down teh road and the surrounding area was covered in discarded nails, screws etc and that was the cause.

No one was trying to kill me but nither am I paranoid hmm

If they were trying to kil you, youd find your breaks cut. I suggest you get a mirror on a stick and check under the car every morning

LAK11 Sat 09-Feb-13 20:50:20

After a minor diagreement, I had my tyre slashed by neighbour. The previous evening she had watched me carry my (3 year old) son to the car at 11 pm to take him to hopsital due to severe breathing problems. The next day I had to take him to GP - car felt funny but I was more concerned about son's health. Ended up stranded in car park with what i thought was a flat. Hubbie came - saw tyre was slashed. Got a new one, got home to find tyre on other car slashed too. We set up CCTV. The footage is amusing. The things that she did.... Police also involved but not on our side - she had 'contacts'.....In the end we moved as her vitriolic behaviour escalated to such a level that no normal human being could deal with it. Hope that helps. Sole, I feel for you.

PhilMcAverty Sat 09-Feb-13 20:51:46

Has this happened again since when it was slashed at the end of Jan or is this the same one?

SoleSource Sat 09-Feb-13 20:53:18

CCTV going up within tbe next three weeks.

Her Mother stood on a stepping stool,eabed over the garden fence and cut my washing line whilst I stood watching her.open.mouthed from my.kitchen window

SoleSource Sat 09-Feb-13 20:54:19

Same one but making me anxious..

HesterBurnitall Sat 09-Feb-13 20:56:32

If someone sticks something sharp into a tyre it will often deflate slowly as you drive, much like driving over a nail doesn't necessarily equal instant flat <bitter experience>.

How horrible, op.

LAK11 Sat 09-Feb-13 20:57:12

Make sure your CCTV records. We had light sensors so every time they came onto our drive we were alerted and a separate recorder. It is high tech and high stress. Did our heads in. Really feel for you. We had to sell our house during the middle of a big legal battle with her. We were in the right, but mental health issues made us back down. It is a crap way to live.

SoleSource Sat 09-Feb-13 21:00:54

LAK sad she says she is undiagnosed BiPolar. Whether this is relevant. But I.knocked on all other.neighbours doors to ask if tbey had seen/heard of anything similiar in area and straight away with zeto prompting from me,.they said was it her!!

Odd isn't it? I see my neighbours to say hello to about once a year as.most.are shift workers etc

PhilMcAverty Sat 09-Feb-13 21:01:59

Bipolar doesn't make you act like a dick to your neighbours. She's probably just a very unpleasant person.

HollyBerryBush Sat 09-Feb-13 21:05:19

A dead woman cut your washing line so you assume its her daughter carrying on a vendetta?

For the love of god, have you read this thread back and realise how unhinged you sound?

We've gone from slashed tyres to a small leaky puncture within a page.

SoleSource Sat 09-Feb-13 21:05:25

She said she is undiagnosed BiPolar and makes her do things.

I have no.opinion either way

SoleSource Sat 09-Feb-13 21:06:23

Not it at all Holly

LAK11 Sat 09-Feb-13 21:07:13

Yes, Phil, spot on, Bipolar or not she cannot go slashing/stabbing tyres. Just because you have a 'condition' does not make it acceptable to behave in this way towards others. My son has possible ADHD, does not mean he is allowed to kick the nieghbour's car.... (off subject, I know) Anyway, 'she says...' says it all, really! Chin up, keep strong.

KeepingCalmAndPostingNicely Sat 09-Feb-13 21:08:32

No really OP - holly is quite correct. Put down the glass, have a cup of coffee and calm down. You're in the grips of fantasy with this one.

SoleSource Sat 09-Feb-13 21:09:16

Holly tbere is a massive back story and herMotber was a heroin addict and I am unhinfed because I mind me own beeswax living next door. Yeah right you seem nice

SoleSource Sat 09-Feb-13 21:10:57

Well the only fantasists hete are those disbelueving what I say! I am also T total!

I have a vile neighbour not a problem with telling tbe truth

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now