Mr Bloom's Nursery...

(33 Posts)
tearsofrobertsmith Tue 05-Feb-13 15:31:02

When Mr Bloom sings.." with my veg and plants, I can sing and dance.....aibu to go about for ages after singing " in my bra and pants, I can sing and dance? I really can't help it........as you were!

Nanny0gg Tue 05-Feb-13 23:32:07

Mr Bloom is the worst mimer on Cbeebies.

Zigzagwanderer Tue 05-Feb-13 22:49:49

Blondefriend didn't he write mr bloom? So you were sleeping with mr bloom? shock

EarlyMorningBaconDemon Tue 05-Feb-13 22:19:01

I like Sid, Officer Ditty, Robert the Robot (OH GOD YUM!) and Archie the inventor.

And Mr Bloom, obz.

I just love it when Robert is like "Adjustinnn'.... for Justin! Adjustinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn' for Justin!" It's just amazing. Aside from the fact that he oozes sex from ever bolt, it's the fact that he's cleaning up too! ;)

Flisspaps Tue 05-Feb-13 22:10:35

No, not any of the Tumbles.

Or the robot from Justin's House. Or the new chap from Iconicles. Or Professor Poet. Or Andy. Sid seems a bit manic.

Alex isn't bad. But he wears a wedding ring.

yaimee Tue 05-Feb-13 22:05:56

I wouldn't mind, actually, I spend most of the day fantasizing about the men of cbeebies, not mr tumble though!

Flisspaps Tue 05-Feb-13 22:01:16

Anyone else want to have a nosy at Officer Ditty's rhyme rocket?wink

yaimee Tue 05-Feb-13 21:55:05

mr bloom blush

yaimee Tue 05-Feb-13 21:54:09

mmmmmmm me bloom!

tearsofrobertsmith Tue 05-Feb-13 21:53:34

Hafez???? Have- sorry!

tearsofrobertsmith Tue 05-Feb-13 21:52:54

Hafez???? Have- sorry!

tearsofrobertsmith Tue 05-Feb-13 21:52:22

Holy moly, I started this thread really to just get it off my chest, I soooo didn't expect other people to even reply let alone Hafez alternatives!!!!!! I am new strangely happy and also can't wait to catch Balamory so I can sing along to Threadworms version! Thank you all--- weirdos!!!!

ThreadWorms Tue 05-Feb-13 21:07:49

I had alternative lyrics for pc plum. Long time ago now but...

'I'm paedo plum and I like it up the bum'

'With my magnifying glass, I can look between your ass, look at all the tiny beasties, wheeee, look at them run'.

DP also does 'big cock, little cock'.

Yes, we really are that pathetic grin.

Skinnywhippet Tue 05-Feb-13 20:57:29

Don't know what Mr Bloom is, but miss read the OP post and thought it said 'with my veg in my pants' and I was thinking rude things.

space21 Tue 05-Feb-13 20:40:58

Aaah phew. Thought it was just me with a thing for Mr Bloom ... Though not sure I should admit my crush on Postman Pat blush

blondefriend Tue 05-Feb-13 20:35:54

The writer of Mr Bloom used to be my f***buddy. I'll leave the conversation here. ;)

calandarbear Tue 05-Feb-13 20:28:07

Amazing Mum are you martied to my husband ge has a whole set of lyrics for big cock little cock

bigfuckoffpie Tue 05-Feb-13 20:18:12

I luff him.

I thought for ages that the last line of the song went "In my dirty nursery". I think that and the bra and pants bit are much better that the original (so is "With my veg in pants, I can sing and dance").

Please can we make up a MN version of the song?

MrsMoppetMama Tue 05-Feb-13 19:17:47

Nothing says sexy like a butternut squash

Lovelygoldboots Tue 05-Feb-13 19:08:55

I took my kids to see him in a shopping centre in Derby. If you got there really early you could get a pass to meet him, got there at 8.30 and every friggin pass had gone. Kids were really upset really they weren't but I was completely fucked off. He did a little show and it was ace. He passed around a butternut squash for us all to have a cuddle of. He really is quite sexy.

DameMargotFountain Tue 05-Feb-13 19:01:37

YABU

it's 'in my VEST and PANTS'

so there grin

thebody Tue 05-Feb-13 18:59:01

Amazing yes indeed, ha ha.

Mr Tumble is the image of my dentist.. Weird as I always expect him to say ooooewe... As he looks in my gob.

ouryve Tue 05-Feb-13 18:53:03

The theme to Everything's Rosie begins "Arseing along..." doesn't it?

Pc plum can be found in real life wearing a leather vest and dancing to kylie in delmonicas in glasgow. As for Archie well lets just say he likes to smoke the odd jazz cigarette

TheDarkSideOfTheSpoon Tue 05-Feb-13 18:51:44
Zigzagwanderer Tue 05-Feb-13 18:51:04

My partner thinks he looks shady.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now