...to wonder if Liz Jones realises how pathetic and sad her article is?

(57 Posts)
gimmecakeandcandy Mon 28-Jan-13 23:22:12

www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2268906/LIZ-JONES-No-I-dont-hate-ALL-mums--just-middle-class-ones-aged-30.html

Liz love, don't you realise that people are laughing at you, find you very sad, bitter and twisted.

She needs help, doesn't she? Poor thing.

scottishmummy Thu 31-Jan-13 07:43:04

liz and dm are linked on mn daily.every day a dm by someone who protests they no likey
lj is skilled at winding up the middle class indignant mummies,and they post about it every time
she knows exactly what shes doing

Whitewineformeplease Thu 31-Jan-13 07:55:37

My New Year's resolution was to ban the Daily Mail, no clicking on links, removed it from my history, etc. I'm a month in now and I feel so much better, sort of... clean...

thebody Thu 31-Jan-13 08:16:18

She's just writing this to get a reaction. It's what she and her ilk do.

She has bills to pay I suppose and she chooses this way to do it.

Best way to show how silly this is, don't buy dm or read it online and ignore.

On a personal level I feel sorry for her. She seems so bitter and lonely.

Shame.

SamuelWestsMistress Thu 31-Jan-13 12:32:48

She is a cunt.

Flobbadobs Thu 31-Jan-13 12:39:35

Sadly she used to be a very entertaining writer, now apparently her standards haven't so much dropped as plummeted through the floor.
She needs to stop bitching about women with children and concentrate on rescue animals which seems to be something she has a genuine passion for. Maybe if she concentrated her energy into promoting that and using her influence in positive ways she would be a more contented person..

scottishmummy Sat 02-Feb-13 11:50:46

liz knows if she stopped bitching about women with kids that the mn mummies would have to find someone else to be indignant about
shes canny, she gets talked about and linked on mn daily.kerching for her job done

PickledInAPearTree Sat 02-Feb-13 12:10:29

Sandra from London has it right. An illogical rant.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now