Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

Copped off with a man half my age last night, is that Horribly Wrong?

(76 Posts)

Or AIBU to be boasting about it grin? Oh BTW I am 48, he was 25 so put your pitchforks down...

PeppermintPasty Tue 29-Jan-13 13:10:33

You mean you're not getting engaged to him? shock

Canspel: To an extent, I wouldn't necessarily find it a terrible thing. I would be more worried if a child of mine wanted a longterm relationship with someone a lot older - people who want a partner half their age are likely to have some fairly major control issues - but a few shags and a bit of fun with someone when there's mutual attraction and goodwill is nothing to worry about.

BreconBeBuggered Italy Tue 29-Jan-13 00:05:31

YABU to not specify exactly where this club is, SGB. <hopeful>

marriedinwhite Mon 28-Jan-13 23:52:58

When he's the same age as mine OP you will be 58. Yep, definitely past it. Wonders what some of DS's mates might be like in 7 years time, ie when they are 25. Hmm - but when they are 25 I'll be 60. Nah. Enjoy it while you can - wish I was 48 grin.

cantspel Mon 28-Jan-13 22:56:49

I wonder if some of you would be so quick to congratulate a 48 year old man for copping off with your 25 year old daughter.

Carabos: No. Thankfully. My DS is 8. I can sort of imagine that it might feel a bit strange to cop off with someone who is actually the same age as one's own DC or even younger but by the time DS is an adult and bringing his same-age mates round the house I will be completely past it....

carabos Sun 27-Jan-13 16:24:33

I'm guessing you don't have DSs in the same age group as your conquest OP. I'm 49, DS1 is 26 and has lots of good-looking mates BUT no. Just no. I know how they really live...Yuck.

mrsjay Sun 27-Jan-13 14:37:24

^Checks Matthew Lewis's Wiki page (Neville Longbottom/ Harry Potter)

Sees he's 23.
Not him them.
Breathes sigh of relief.
As you were.^

*sigh8 @ hot Neville ( i watched HP7 pt2 this morning with a little smile on my face)

mrsjay Sun 27-Jan-13 14:35:31

grin @ agent zigzag firm buttocks,

of course it is wrong how dare you boast on here envy

Adamit: Somewhere in between grin. I think I see more wild times 'research for the book' in my very near future, whether I reconnect with this young man or go and find a few more.

perplexedpirate Sun 27-Jan-13 09:43:31

Wah-hay! envygrin

Is he still there or have you sent him on the walk of shame?

Adamit Sun 27-Jan-13 09:28:15

can someone deinfe copped off? it is a shag or just kissing?

two consenting adults why not!!! grin

janey68 Sun 27-Jan-13 09:24:53

Nowt wrong with it

Tho I am tempted to pose as a guy posting 'I'm 48 and Copped off with a girl half my age last night . No reason for posting, just wanted to boast about my conquest" - just to see good old MN double standards at play grin

Checks Matthew Lewis's Wiki page (Neville Longbottom/ Harry Potter)

Sees he's 23.
Not him them.
Breathes sigh of relief.
As you were.

grin

Nooo,not at all unreasonable solid

louisianablue2000 Sun 27-Jan-13 01:20:42

Are both of you over the age of consent and single? If so you go cougar. If not then the age difference isn't the problem.

MrsBramStoker Sun 27-Jan-13 01:16:18

What's horribly wrong is you OP and other posters giving unnecessary capital letters to 'Horribly Wrong' grin

suburbophobe Sun 27-Jan-13 00:19:18

Good for you!

I've had a few relationships with guys about 20 years younger than me (I'm in my 50's).

Always fun! grin

fourfingerkitkat Sun 27-Jan-13 00:07:06

Here, what's happened to the special Scottish smileys?

fourfingerkitkat Sun 27-Jan-13 00:06:26

Good on you [bgrin]

WorraLiberty England Sun 27-Jan-13 00:02:22

Nice one Solid grin

To the people saying they couldn't possibly put a 25yr old through the 'trauma' of seeing their 'flabby' post birth bodies...

Where has the OP said the 25yr old wasn't flabby also?

Youth doesn't guarantee great bodies you know.

He did ask to see me again. I set him a Challenge - if he makes it to the club my mate is running next Saturday, well, I'll see him there grin. I quite like being Enigmatic Older Woman...

Feelingood Sat 26-Jan-13 23:02:56

Do you want a lodger?

ElectricSheep Sat 26-Jan-13 22:58:31

D'you want a medal or what???? grin

Sallyingforth Sat 26-Jan-13 22:52:09

Yes a definite bit of boasting....
But did he ask to see you again?

LineRunner Sat 26-Jan-13 22:40:58

Young Maaaan is Herry Enfield

The rubbing of the thighs is Vic Reeves.

Nice meld.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now