Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

Copped off with a man half my age last night, is that Horribly Wrong?

(76 Posts)

Or AIBU to be boasting about it grin? Oh BTW I am 48, he was 25 so put your pitchforks down...

andtheycalleditbunnylove Sat 26-Jan-13 21:50:41

not wrong unless he's under 18...

AgentZigzag Sat 26-Jan-13 21:51:21

Course not!

did he have firm buttocks?

AgentZigzag Sat 26-Jan-13 21:51:46

don't know why I asked that, of COURSE he did

HopAndSkip Sat 26-Jan-13 21:52:21

As long as he was good looking as well, then go ahead and boast! Where did you meet? (Hoping you're not going to say work!!)

AlwaysReadyForABlether Sat 26-Jan-13 21:52:36

Way to go!

He was very cute. Met in a fetish club... I had in fact spent about the first hour of the evening feeling growly and sorry for myself and wondering whether I had in fact crossed the line to 'invisible' older woman and should go home and buy a tartan shopping trolley and one of those plastic rain hats.

HighBrows Sat 26-Jan-13 21:55:27

envy I'm really envious! Do you have that glow?!

KatyTheCleaningLady Sat 26-Jan-13 21:55:38

Someone might have a fetish for tartan shopping trolleys and plastic rain hats.

I'm torn between thinking wow, bet he was hot and eeeeuuuuwww.... my best mates kid is 23 and I just can't imagine it confused

SolidSnake Sat 26-Jan-13 21:56:05

Lucky! grin

floweryblue Sat 26-Jan-13 21:56:54

Get the trolley and rain hat, it is a fetish club, you might get even more entusiastic action!

As long as he is over the age of consent there is nothing horribly wrong.

StanleyLambchop Sat 26-Jan-13 21:57:15

Sometimes horribly wrong can just feel so good! Congrats on your pulling power!

HoHoHoNoYouDont Sat 26-Jan-13 21:57:40

Wants to be SGB's new best friend and go clubbing with her next weekend grin

It is, indeed, very wrong. The poor lamb is probably seeking therapy as I type. You should be deeply ashamed.

TheFallenNinja Sat 26-Jan-13 21:58:55

Fair play smile

PS...shopping trolleys don't have to be tartan. I have a very trendy pink one, with large blue flowers on it.

marriedinwhite Sat 26-Jan-13 22:00:10

Maybe YABU about admitting to the fettish club (what is a fettish club?). I'm a bit shocked about "copping off with a stranger" but then you lot know I'm an old prude grin.

YANBU to be pleased about pulling a 25 year old though. Well done you. Hope it was worth it and gave you a flush of confidence and inner warmth.

Goes to pour another glass of wine and quietly think about what SGB has been getting up to. Bloody hell.

countrykitten Sat 26-Jan-13 22:02:17

'Copped off'...really....?

TheNebulousBoojum Sat 26-Jan-13 22:02:33

You had sex with someone and you both enjoyed it.
He was well above the legal limit, I wonder if he knew how old you were, or cared?
What's not to like?

McNewPants2013 Sat 26-Jan-13 22:03:05

Yanbu you are now a cougar smile

SolidSnake Sat 26-Jan-13 22:04:16

SolidBrass You need to share your pulling trips, you can't keep that power all to yourself grin

Definitely a bit of a 'glow' today, or at least a lot of reminiscent smirking. I also realised that I had really missed going clubbing - after I lost my reviews column I stopped bothering. BUt now I'm writing a novel about BDSM and clubs, I can call it research grin.

MumVsKids Sat 26-Jan-13 22:05:47

envy

That is all. <vaguely remembers being 25>

Herrena Sat 26-Jan-13 22:06:25

It is Horribly Wrong. Horribly. I'm retching just thinking about it.

grin

Now does 'copping off' mean still just mean snogging, or has the meaning evolved into something more sordid these days? <old married and boring emoticon>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now