To say I get it. You're all terribly terribly busy parents

(67 Posts)
HoneyDragon Sat 26-Jan-13 12:45:50

Now stop posting bloody threads competing to be the busiest and chill the fuck out.

Procrastinate.

Have a nice sensible debate about who would win in a fight a Wank Badger or a Cunt Weasel.

But please stop posting threads about how much time your dcs take up and how much shit you have that needs doing. There are no prizes.

HoneyDragon Sat 26-Jan-13 19:59:43

Non parents are also welcome on my happy thread of sanity for the non terribly busy suffering parent types.

crashdoll Sat 26-Jan-13 19:53:07

I'm not busy and I'm not a parent. Also, wank badger is clearly superior!

HandbagCrab Sat 26-Jan-13 19:53:01

Pft. I'm obviously too busy to emote online. <sacks handshandyotters, recruits madamePalmAndHerFiveLovelyOtters instead>

HandbagCrab Sat 26-Jan-13 19:51:02

My krankie smiley didn't work [bsad] <- should be a krankie sad face.

CheeryCherry Sat 26-Jan-13 19:50:32

Wank Badger, Wank Badger, Rah Rah Rah! (too busy to elaborate)

HoneyDragon Sat 26-Jan-13 19:49:37

Eventually all things become Mnet. It's practically Zen, but with more Gin.

HandbagCrab Sat 26-Jan-13 19:49:34

Tenner on the wankbadger for me.

I'm far too important and busy to pick up the winnings though so I'll send my subordinate handshandyotters round for those [bsmile]

MrsKwazii Sat 26-Jan-13 19:46:17

Yes, I will beat it into submission. Much like the Wank Badger will pummel the Cunt Weasel. <Resumes lying down>

ChaoticintheNewYear Sat 26-Jan-13 19:45:18

You have taught your autocorrect how to spell? grin

HoneyDragon Sat 26-Jan-13 19:43:19

Eventually you will overcome the autocorrect, mine automatically buts badger after wankb. You just need to persevere.

FriggFRIGGisPoorlySick Sat 26-Jan-13 19:39:48

Well I'VE been at work all day being all important at selling toys to children....it's a terribly difficult task...

MrsKwazii Sat 26-Jan-13 19:39:26

I've hit a Bastard Badger with the car before - the little fucker made a dive out of undergrowth on a blind bend. He sloped off, I had a £300 garage bill. Now, by my reckoning a Wank Badger will be at least as double-hard as a Bastard Badger, my money's on the Badger. That Cunt Weasel is history.

<lies down exhausted after fighting autocorrect every bloody step of the way for this post>

ChaoticintheNewYear Sat 26-Jan-13 19:37:26

I am the queen of procrastination. There are a million and two things that need to be done and will get done...eventually wink

Of course it helps that the DC are 18 and 20 and so can sort themselves out grin

Btw wankbadger.

BrianCoxandTheTempleofDOOM Sat 26-Jan-13 19:30:57

Am not lazy, but am not busy either.

I have time to do stuff or not do stuff, I can also decide not to do stuff that ain't important.

At the moment, I am unable to do much housework (no - really!) It is torture but I have realised that I can either spend 2 hours a day cleaning for it to get messy again OR half an hour tidying up and then an hour once a week doing as much as my back will allow, and the house is pretty much in the same shape as when I do 2 hours faffing around the house.

I have come to the following conclusion:

I must be really shit at housework.

<gets distracted by Jake bloke, half naked, on Splash>

mmmmmmmmm

Cunt Weasel, for sure.

I am not busy and haven't been for several hours <stretches> <waggles toes>

HoneyDragon Sat 26-Jan-13 18:59:24

Wow. It's turning out 50/50 on the Wank Badger vs Cunt Weasel thing.

And buns are still been thrown by all the really terribly busy people who have no time for in <<somber>>

Lariflete Sat 26-Jan-13 16:18:56

I am very busy supervising DH giving DD a nap grin and Wank Badger FTW

Lovelygoldboots Sat 26-Jan-13 14:22:52

I've got toothache. Cuntweasel for sure. I would use a wankbadger as dental floss.

bigkidsdidit Sat 26-Jan-13 13:36:01

I've been in bed all morning smile

I might go downstairs soon and get some more cake

HoneyDragon Sat 26-Jan-13 13:30:32

Tough day Lyra.

Lyrasilvertongued Sat 26-Jan-13 13:28:05

So busy I'm still in bed having a bacon roll and cup of tea that DH made me, watching my dd intently watch her hands and contemplating doing something energetic like watching a film on the laptop. Sigh. I'm exhausted already.

TrinityRhino Sat 26-Jan-13 13:24:38

she was 84 and completely independent and living life right up to the end

but obviously dp is devastated

TrinityRhino Sat 26-Jan-13 13:23:15

don't even give it a second thought meadow

it gave me a giggle smile

Back2Two Sat 26-Jan-13 13:21:29

Sorry to hear your sad news trinity

Not busy mum here either. I would bake a cake today in my lovely new kitchen mixer that arrived yesterday.

But I am still in bed (a bit ill to be fair)

After much thought and consideration .....I'm feeling lucky. The Weasel wins! Badgers get too much press on the Archers. Give the weasels their recognition.

Tee2072 Sat 26-Jan-13 13:18:45

I'm so sorry Trinity. What a terrible thing to have happen.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now