Fucking lift pusher loons and trolley theives in asda

(57 Posts)
WhatchuTalkinBoutPhyllis Thu 17-Jan-13 17:30:34

AIBU to think its just wrong to push past/run ahead of someone with your trolley to get into the lift before them when they have been waiting for 5 mins more than you?

AIBU to think if there's no room in the lift you shouldn't try and force yourself in making the already confined space even more hot sweaty and uncomfortable.

and finally

AIBU to think you don't unpack someones shopping from their trolley back on to the shelves when they have their back turned and try and dump your six fucking loaves of bread in, then when they turn around say
"well you haven't got much have you" shock

HeathRobinson Fri 18-Jan-13 11:41:00

My Asda's nice too. Well-stocked, clean and the staff are very pleasant.

FiercePanda Fri 18-Jan-13 11:44:11

My FIL went to Morrisons on Xmas Eve, and saw two women screaming at eachother, fighting over the last punnet of strawberries. confused

KoalaTale Fri 18-Jan-13 12:13:34

My experience of Asda is that its a manners free zone, horrendous, I feel for you OP! Sainsbos much better...

KoalaTale Fri 18-Jan-13 12:15:20

I saw eggs left out in the frost at my local Asda, when I was leaving they were taking them in for sale. Bet they were good...

BupcakesAndCunting Fri 18-Jan-13 12:23:17

I have started only doing my shopping online now due to being unable to hack the twats who frequent supermarkets.

Once in Asda, I was stood minding my own business looking at the bread. Was stood right up by the shelves, not in the way of anyone. Mental woman careers round corner screeching "EXCUUUUUSE ME, in a rush here" I didn;t even look up because like I say, wasn't stood in the middle of aisle. Then she screeched "DON'T ALL MOVE AT ONCE WILL YOU?!" I looked up in bemusement and she was directing her ire at me! I am delighted ashamed to say I said "Wind your neck in, you daft cow!" To which she replied "DON'T CALL ME A DAFT COW! DO I LOOK LIKE A COW?!" I looked her up and down and laughed. She went purple. Everyone was laughing at her. Stupid twat.

NothingIsAsBadAsItSeems Fri 18-Jan-13 12:37:58

Sighs... You all need to let me do your shopping smile

Bupcake shock I always miss things like that, though I did loudly declare to DH that I'd found the last large freerange turkey before Xmas and had a random woman follow us until she realised that I wasn't going to leave the trolly undefended....

ILoveNoodles Fri 18-Jan-13 13:17:20

Tee2072 No, of course they are not. But I have learnt that there is usually not much point in even trying to point out things, people around will usually take their side, even if I am right. <learnt that the hard way>
Although I understand that might just be where I grew up, and now where I live.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now