To be upset with the flower company who

(28 Posts)
Perhaps Wed 02-Jan-13 13:11:26

messed up my order to my Parents from us? I ordered a bouquet of flowers with wine and chocs to be sent to them before christmas, flowers and chocs arrived but no wine.

I emailed said company and recieved a call apologising and was told they would send fresh flowers and the wine to arrive Xmas eve, despite my Dad waiting in all day, nothing arrived.

I have emailed twice and had the usual we have your email reply, I have rung them and been on hold for over 30mins each time listening to a constant stream of Micheal Jackson hits hmm but no one answers.

First Christmas in ages my Parents couldn't be with us, so am fuming and just wanted to vent arrrggghhhhhhh.

Have left yet another message so will see if they reply. angry

Perhaps Thu 03-Jan-13 10:55:17

They say

"Prestige Flowers We have a dedicated customer services team who will help you with any issues that you may have so please ring, email or contact us via live online support and we will happily help. This facebook page does not deal with customer services. Happy new year
26 minutes ago"

But they won't reply to emails, ignore phone calls and live help pffffffft.

DozyDuck Thu 03-Jan-13 12:13:26

They've said something else on Facebook now. 'should be caught up on emails by tomorrow'

Perhaps Thu 03-Jan-13 12:25:44

Just saw that, so why have they been letting people ring a premium rate number and keeping them on hold until they give up and hang up?.

Thanks for the support all, I will update when I don't hear from them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now