anybody up?

(33 Posts)
oopsadaisymaisy Tue 01-Jan-13 05:51:52

I know I'm being silly but feel a bit shitty that friend told me I have a dark green aura, which apparently means I'm one of lifes vile peoples. Bloody typical. I'm already feeling shit about myself. I'm trying not to fit to type, it also means being a victim. Any tales of woo would be a great distraction!

adeucalione Tue 01-Jan-13 07:32:34

You should google James Randi - I think he used to be a stage magician, but he is now best known for debunking woo.

I remember watching him looking into auras - he asked an 'aura detector' (or whatever they're called) to identify the auras of five people and then got those five people to stand behind a thin wall so that the detector could identify them by their auras alone. Of course, this didnt happen.

He also offered a million pounds to anyone who could prove that they could see auras, and AFAIK this money is still unclaimed.

Your friend isn't a friend, and I agree with those posters who've said you can pretend that your aura is whatever colour you want.

Chottie Tue 01-Jan-13 07:36:25

Green is a lovely colour, it is colour of nature, of the deep cool areas of the sea, the swathe of rain forests. smile

Smile and accept it as a compliment - that'll spike her guns smile

BookieMonster Tue 01-Jan-13 07:39:37

She's not a friend and she talks bollocks.

yousmell Tue 01-Jan-13 07:42:56

Actually the colour orange came into my mind when I started reading your post. Does that mean anything har har ...

but actually what she said might be more of a reflection of herself and her own inner workings then yours. Maybe she is one of life's bad guys and a victim? Or maybe that is how she sees you - not to say it's really true.

SunflowersSmile Tue 01-Jan-13 07:56:40

Wonder what her aura is like?
Wonder what mean and nasty look like in auras?!
What does a hungover aura look like?
If she is with you/ stayed overnight comment on her sluggish aura this morning in an over cheery, loud manner......
'I see sludge grey with overtones of manure brown swirling stodgily'...

Softlysoftly Tue 01-Jan-13 08:08:38

Yep still BF, the odd bottle which makes no difference. I've given up and am now watching The Hangover 2 and missing my list social life smile

mamalovesmojitos Tue 01-Jan-13 08:35:09

Auras are a pile of poop and that woman doesn't sound like a friend. Consider terminating that relationship in 2013 smile.

Loveweekends10 Tue 01-Jan-13 09:50:32

It's a pile of poop.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now