To think that Tulisa should show some sisterly dignity

(54 Posts)
RiceAndP Wed 21-Nov-12 10:37:39

Have never liked the girl but over the last few days I have grown to dislike her even more. How dare she take her so called Female Boss (Whatever) stance as to slate the Mother of her new Beau as a Bitch, Lying Skank, Wrongen and a Psychotic obsessed nutter. Her own war of words on her twitter.
FFS this is not a playground spat over boyfriends and pigtails this is a Mother of a young child and soon to be mum again who she has directed this vile tirade at. She should be ashamed of herself and keep her head down. We all know how hard it is to be a mum without other women putting the boot in.
Yes in the grand scheme of things these are not your everyday women out there but when children are involved she should remain mindful of the damage that can be done in situations like this and I suppose Tulisa will not have this outlook as she is not a Mother herself, Horrid women who I shall not be watching on the telly anytime soon. Class and dignity obviously evades her.

WorraLiberty Thu 22-Nov-12 00:19:56

The whole thing's really childish.

But YABU to use phrases like 'sisterly'...to me that sounds as though you're saying she shouldn't be slagging her off because she's a woman.

No-one should be slagging anyone off or selling stories to the newspapers about each other...whether they're male/female/with or without children.

Badgersnatch Thu 22-Nov-12 08:58:55

ROFL at Biffa Cole.

Tulisa will be eating worms in the jungle by the time she's thirty.

yaimee Thu 22-Nov-12 12:06:14

Perhaps just a statement such as 'xxxx accusations are untrue and I am deeply hurt by them' and then dealing with the rest in private might have been best. Always take the higher ground and you'll come out on top!

ChaoticismyLife Thu 22-Nov-12 14:16:34

So this is what Louis was talking about last Saturday when he called Tulisa a WAG

<misses point of thread entirely>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now