Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

To imagine what you all look like?

(534 Posts)

There are some posters who I have very clear images of in my head. They are probably bollocks! Formed partly from user names and partly from 'voices'.

For example, LRD is, in my head, very tall. She has a pixi hair cut and wears slim, tailored clothes.

Hecate wears a lot of black. She is only ever in the kitchen, from where she dispenses wise words and rules the world.

MrsTerryPratchett is a brunette.

As you were blush

I didn't think mike was a man tbh I think she is a woman

Mike, not only are you not a man, you're a girl who likes cake! <mind blown>

Onetwothreeoops Sat 17-Nov-12 08:31:22

Antoinette I don't know who Antoinette Cosby is so I picture you as Annette Crosbie the actress from one foot in the grave

Onetwothreeoops Sat 17-Nov-12 08:32:16

*Cosway blush

fluffyraggies England Sat 17-Nov-12 08:33:40

Oh i didnt think you were a man mike - thats just the image i have of you at the keyboard. Weird i know.

There's a regular poster i always picture wearing a bright yellow rain mac - it's mumof5 or something similar.

I've just googled Annette Crosbie! I'm only 29, but she looks fun...!

Antoinette Cosway is the madwoman in the attic from Jane Eyre, according to Jean Rhys in Wide Sargasso Sea. I doubt I look like her but I'm definitely mad on occasion grin

Onetwothreeoops Sat 17-Nov-12 08:38:50

Ahhhh culture <shuffles off muttering>

InSPsFanjoNoOneHearsYouScream Sat 17-Nov-12 08:39:45

What about me??

Everlong Sat 17-Nov-12 08:40:29

I don't really have an image of many tbh. For some reason seeker is probably the only one. I see her as about 48 with short pale red hair and no make up but with nice skin. Wearing something floaty. I don't know why?!

Everlong Sat 17-Nov-12 08:42:31

Ok fanjo if I think about your posting style I'd say your a quirky dresser, short blonde haircut, dark eye makeup with facial piercing and a statement tattoo.

MotherfuckingMorrisMan Sat 17-Nov-12 08:53:46

Haha at the singular bosom and tweed (I am getorfmoiland under a namechange) and, honest guv, I do not look like one of the two Fat ladies. [Grin]

Also having met SGB I don't think she would be seen DEAD in a pencil skirt and dangling faaaaaag.

Proudnscary Sat 17-Nov-12 08:56:18

I imagine scottishmummy as Susan Boyle.

Proudnscary Sat 17-Nov-12 08:56:35

I am absolutely petrified she will see this post ^

<weeps>

Everlong Sat 17-Nov-12 08:58:11

Absolutely howling at you proud grin that is funny.

Better NC quick wink

MikeLitoris Argentina Sat 17-Nov-12 09:01:07

Proud you better hide.

AlwaysReadyForABlether Sat 17-Nov-12 09:01:30

I don't think I post enough for anyone to have an opinion on me.

noddyholder Sat 17-Nov-12 09:02:41

I always envisage lequeen as princess Diana

Scary only in the morning when not had my coffee

Everlong Sat 17-Nov-12 09:07:25

I've seen a photo of lequeen and she is very pretty and does look like someone of the tv, an actress but can't think of her name.

CatsRule Sat 17-Nov-12 09:08:41

Oh I like this post...much better than the mil for hell ones (not that I don't have one!!wink)

If scottishmammy has a fag in her mouth gazing through smoke what would I look like? Bearing in mind I'm scottish and a mammy.....?

Wonders what worraliberty looks like...imagining the wise owl in a kitchen look?!

TaggieCampbellBlack Sat 17-Nov-12 09:14:06

Worra looks and talks like lilly savage.

MikeLitoris is ginger

Hecate is statuesque and very posh.

Don't do me. I look like shit. Night shifts and hormonal acne and too-much-toast-bloating.

Proudnscary Sat 17-Nov-12 09:20:53

Mike - I imagine you as a clitoris....

Yes Lequeen is Princess Di with a very clipped voice

Anyfucker - athletic, slim, Liverpudlian or Manc... but just CANNOT imagine her face.

Me? Sarah Palin, I reckon. Oh hold on a minute, I have a mirror...

CharlieUniformNovemberTango Sat 17-Nov-12 09:22:26

I wonder about what people look like too. And they never look how I pictured them too if I ever do see a picture.

Now someone do me!

MotherfuckingMorrisMan Sat 17-Nov-12 09:26:57

Leq is very pretty and blonde

MikeLitoris Argentina Sat 17-Nov-12 09:27:12

Taggie. I was as a child. Now a dark brown/red colour.

I too picture laqueen as proper royalty. Even though i know what she looks like irl

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now