to be amazed that the Radio One Teen Awards have a new award this year and it is for...

(29 Posts)
aleene Sun 07-Oct-12 15:14:20

Female Hottie

<checks calendar that is is actually 2012>

Radio One think it is acceptable to impress on teenage girls that a Female Hottie award is the way to go?

AIBU?

aleene Sun 07-Oct-12 22:29:39

Actually I think Emma Watson won the 'female hottie' but I suspect she is neither up or down about it as she is actually talented IMO. I don't begrudge the teenagers who vote for this crap but as someone else said it is the adults who instigated it who I am a bit hmm at. Of course teenagers are shallow and base lots of judgements on looks but should we as adults be perpetuating this?
No idea who won the male hottie as I turned the radio off smile

aleene Sun 07-Oct-12 22:41:33

Nice quote here 'Daniel Radcliffe picked up Best British Actor while his former co-star Emma Watson collected Female Hottie of the Year.' Arrggghh, it sounds like Daniel gets an award for acting while Emma gets an award for looking nice.
YES, I know I am overthinking this! grin

Tom Daley got male hottie.

link Sorry, it is the DM.

GoldShip Sun 07-Oct-12 22:42:01

Before you suck the last drop of joy out of it, just remember it's supposed to be fun

grin

Sucking joy from things is.....fun grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now