to think that the Pig family need to see Dr Brown Bear?

(15 Posts)
ORANGEgiraffesCantWearGOLD Sat 06-Oct-12 07:58:19

I suspect a diagnosis of Cataplexy however they clearly need more tests done. I think they are irresponsible to have not seen anyone about this before now. They collapse with laughter on a regular basis and so far are lucky that it only occurs when they are together/on the floor. What would happen if Peppa/George were up on a climbing frame? Or if Daddy pig was driving? sad Perhaps the SW department should be called - who runs that? Probably Rebecca Rabbit?

Feel free to add your concerns about any other TV characters - for example the neglect of Charlie and Lola!

AndiMac Sat 06-Oct-12 08:14:58

But it's not just the Pig family, everyone in the town, especially the children are vulnerable to collapsing with laughter.

And it's Miss Rabbit who runs everything. She's the sister of Mrs. Rabbit, Rebecca's mother.

ORANGEgiraffesCantWearGOLD Sat 06-Oct-12 08:17:27

Perhaps there is something in the water? Not necessarily the drinking water but the rain water - the children must ingest a fair amount of it from all the jumping in muddy puddles.

tethersend Sat 06-Oct-12 08:28:12

I think Archie the Inventor could do with some support from the mental health team. He seems like he's just 'given up' some days.

FancyPuffin Sat 06-Oct-12 08:29:32

I think that SW are needed at the Pickles residence ASAP, the parents barely seem to remember they have children.

I love Dr Brown Bear though any issue however small and he's there, no battling receptionists and the vet (Dr Hamster) has a helicopter hmm

FancyPuffin Sat 06-Oct-12 08:32:53

Franny of Frannys Feet seems to have a bizarre foot fetish/kleptomania coupled with hallucinations. She could use some intense therapy.

I think big cook and little cook need rehab.
Big cook sees his friend as a few inches tall and dances when the music has finished oblivious to social norms. Little cook thinks he can fly on a spoon.

Amykins Sat 06-Oct-12 08:59:18

I always worried about what Iggle Piggle, Upsy Daisy and the other strange brown one ate. The Pontypines have their picnics etc, but not the others.

Molehillmountain Sat 06-Oct-12 09:01:45

Oh, I've learnt something! I thought Miss Rabbit was Rebecca's mother. Did wonder how she combined motherhood with doing absolutely everything in peppa pigs ville.

IdoknowtheMuffinMan Sat 06-Oct-12 09:09:01

I thought Miss Rabbit was Rebecca's mum too, but now I remember that there is a Daddy Rabbit and Mrs Rabbit had twins in one episode.

Danny Dog lives with his Mum and his Grandpa though doesn't he?

I always wonder how Special Agent Oso managed to become a Special Agent when he can't even tie his own shoes?

Danny Dog's father is away at sea but comes home periodically.

IdoknowtheMuffinMan Sat 06-Oct-12 09:33:20

Oh I didn't know that!

AndiMac Sat 06-Oct-12 09:40:16

And although this isn't a medical problem, it does always amuse me that Mr Rabbit has a Welsh accent.

cazzimazzi Sat 06-Oct-12 09:51:49

Interesting about MISS Rabbit. I love Dr Hamster, although am a bit concerned about her ability to look after animals.

IdoknowtheMuffinMan Sat 06-Oct-12 10:09:00

Maybe Miss Rabbit and Dr Brown Bear....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now