Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

To just love Prince Harry?

(80 Posts)
JoshLyman Wed 22-Aug-12 17:40:28

Strip billiards!

He's just so much more fun than the other royals.

Petsinmyolympicpudenda Wed 22-Aug-12 17:41:31

Strip billiards is such a posh way to get nakedgrin

JumpingThroughMoreHoops Wed 22-Aug-12 17:42:33

You gotta love a Playboy Prince grin

AmethystMoon Wed 22-Aug-12 17:43:31

Harry is my favourite royal by far grin
I've always said I bet he's a laugh to get drunk with..... Never thought we'd see the evidence of just how much fun he has!

Bellyjaby Wed 22-Aug-12 17:44:30

Am I the only person who looks at those photos and just hears him shouting:
"rule number one: NO, NOT THOSE BALLS!!!!!!"

probably...

EnjoyResponsibly Wed 22-Aug-12 18:14:38

How big was his fecking room that was enough room for a bloody billiard table.

What goes in Vegas stays in Vegas <wise>

Also how did anyone that nekkid secret a mobile phone about their personage?

SoupDragon Wed 22-Aug-12 18:16:17

IMO he was on holiday. He wasn't representing the Royal Family and he wasn't on milirptary duty.

I think he's fab! grin

OutragedAtThePriceOfFreddos Wed 22-Aug-12 18:16:53

YANBU.

He is lovely.

Sirzy Wed 22-Aug-12 18:17:08

Maybe they were better at it than him so weren't stripped!

I feel sorry for him that even when with people he thought he could trust him letting his hair down still gets out into the public domain

expatinscotland Wed 22-Aug-12 18:20:08

I think it's funny. Who cares, though? He's not married or attached. He wasn't in public.

EnjoyResponsibly Wed 22-Aug-12 18:21:37

expat worse luck (hides long lens) grin

WillNeverGetALicence Wed 22-Aug-12 18:22:59

Yeah I'm sure he's great fun.

But he's also probably very entitled, I mean no-one is ever going to say no to him are they?

So in Prince Harry's world he is always hilariously funny and everyone loves him. Every girl wants to get naked with him and every bloke wants to be like him...

What a life hey!

But I bet all this adulation has gone to his head a bit, I can't see how it can't really...

0lympia Wed 22-Aug-12 18:23:17

yeh good for him! i hope the queen doesn't batter him with her sceptre!

Very nice legs and a good arse.

I speak as an artist, you understand. Not as a dirty old woman leching after a man young enough to be her grandson...ooohhh nonononono.

Sparklingbrook Wed 22-Aug-12 18:24:04

What expat said. he wasn't dancing naked on the Buck House balcony watching a flypast was he?

catgirl2012 Wed 22-Aug-12 18:24:54

Made me grin

Good for him. He's young, single and in Vegas

Polyethyl Wed 22-Aug-12 18:26:33

Why oh why didn't I go to such fun parties when I was younger? Why was I so boringly sensible?
Good on him for amusing us (and himself) before his return to Afghan.

JumpingThroughMoreHoops Wed 22-Aug-12 18:28:44

Double standards though - Andrew couldnt marry Koo Stark because of her past

Fourfingerkitkat Wed 22-Aug-12 18:31:14

Part of me thinks, good on him, young guy and he's entitled to have a laugh...

Then another part questions who exactly pays for all this - not just the holiday, I know he's entitled to a break, but the security and everything else that must be involved when he's on trips like this ?

Hulababy Wed 22-Aug-12 18:34:29

Harmless really isn't it? Young lad playing strip whatever with a bunch of other young people. But he needs to be more careful with his so called mates if they are going to leak photos! Not sure grandma will be too impressed - but I imagine he'll be getting a fair bit of ribbing from his brother.

Fab hotel though. Had a couple of drinks in one of the outside bars there - lovely it was.

Photos? Are they online? rubs thighs

Such a shame tho that he cant just have done it without supposed friends ratting him out.

Unless «conspiracy hat on» Kate is pg and this is a ruse to divert pap attention off them for a few months?

ComradeJing Wed 22-Aug-12 18:50:14

I've seen him in the flesh. In his uniform.

<swoons>

He is bloody ace.

catgirl2012 Wed 22-Aug-12 18:59:07
RedBlanket Wed 22-Aug-12 19:00:32

Gnocchi - google tmz I haven't looked much

Isn't getting drunk and naked compulsory in the army?

i bet the the Queen did a catsbum mouth when she saw this... and i bet Camilla roared with laughter.

he has such a good life - poor old Wills has to be king and Harry gets to have all the fun (apart from the being in the army and being shot at part, of course)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now