Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

to take 2 toddlers to jubilee floatilla

(4 Posts)
Sunflowergirl2011 Fri 25-May-12 14:12:53

Would like to go but worried it might be too busy for them. Do you think it will be worth the hassle? We live about an hour away from London. If you live in/near London are you taking your toddlers? Where would you recommend watching from. Do you think we will be able to see much? (Too late to get tickets for Battersea park sad )

YANBU. I live far, far away, but its the one jubilee thing I'd love to see. Hope you get good advice about where best to go.

Sunflowergirl2011 Fri 25-May-12 14:26:13

Thanks SM. Btw - I know this shouldn't be in AIBU, but really want wise MN advice smile Things get so complicated when you have little people to consider!

Olympia2012 Sat 26-May-12 09:02:11

I will see you there!!

Going too. 2 teens and 2 younger kids. We went for royal wedding too, and the crowds were fine.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now