Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

to think that Ross was in the wrong not Rachel? That Emily wasn't an absolute cow? Please can we have an old school friends debate?!

(329 Posts)
MandyMcFly Sat 02-Oct-10 13:53:41

grin

Just been watching friends...and it's been a long time since I have had a truly deep and meaningful debate about it haha.

Emily - after her and Ross split for good they acted like she was a complete bitch. Well, no actually...Ross said Rachel's name at the wedding, but she went ahead with the service. Then decided to give him another chance and went to the airport to see Ross leaving for their honeymoon with Rachel, but she still was willing to give him another chance on the conditions that he didn't see Rachel anymore. Now I know that obviously they couldn't have had Ross not seeing Rachel, but Emily wasn't actually unreasonable was she? From her point obviously it wasn't a lot to ask and she was very fair giving so many chances, right?! grin

And what does everybody think about the 'We Were On A Break!!' thing?

[thinks about things too much emoticon]

Now, no spoiling my fun, telling me to get a life please. wink grin

Dubjackeen Mexico Sun 13-Jan-13 19:58:37

I thought of another of my favourites-the one with the ballroom dancing, Joey and Treeger dancing on the roof grin

EndOfTheRoad2011 Sun 13-Jan-13 23:13:24

Love friends and can watch them over and over and over again!

One thing that has been bugging me and I am wandering if any of u guys know the answet!

When Joey and Chandler won the bet and moved into the girls apartment how and when did they get their apartment back!?!?!

missalien Sun 13-Jan-13 23:29:54

Something to do with Rachel and Monica kissing but I can't remember exactly what!!

TheDoctrineOfSnatch Mon 14-Jan-13 00:24:46

Monica and Rachel tried various things but eventually offered to kiss for one minute.

C & J walked back into their apartment saying, "that was one good minute. Night." - going straight to their separate rooms to, ahem, think things over.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now