Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

spaghetti hoops!

(9 Posts)
chloejaynemummy Tue 11-Feb-14 19:05:19

Tbh my lg loves them I forgot I even posted this thread she had them for lunch with toast she cant jave alot of treats so this is hers xx

Sparkle848 Mon 03-Feb-14 19:39:28

My LO loves spaghetti hoops but I'm in a bit of a quandary as to how much is healthy/appropriate. My husband thinks it's perfectly acceptable for children to eat lots of spaghetti hoops because they like them so much but I'm not so sure. Can anyone comment on how healthy or not they are and what is in them that is so unhealthy - I'm assuming it's the salt content
Thank you

chloejaynemummy Thu 10-Jan-13 19:10:14

thank you x

abigboydidit Thu 10-Jan-13 13:17:24

Heinz ones are fine - as are the ones with sausages in!

chloejaynemummy Thu 10-Jan-13 12:32:46

haha it's my kindle says*

freefrommum Thu 10-Jan-13 09:12:28

Satanist??? That's one of the funniest auto-corrects I've seen in a while!

chloejaynemummy Wed 09-Jan-13 22:12:45

I have checked ours and Satanist gluten and wheat xxx

greenbananas Wed 09-Jan-13 13:35:34

If it's the Heinz ones you mean, they didn't contain milk last time I looked, but there was a warning that they 'may contain egg'.

However, it's always good to check the tin every time you buy one, because ingredients do sometimes change without warning.

chloejaynemummy Wed 09-Jan-13 13:17:35

I can't find my sheets from dietician and was wondering if any of u mummy know if spaghetti hoops in tomato sauce have milk in? xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now