Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns we would urge you to consult your GP.

Anyone with knowledge of reflux, cmpi and tube feeding

(4 Posts)
raininginbaltimore Sat 08-Dec-12 11:48:51

Please could you look at my thread.

need help

redwellybluewelly Sat 08-Dec-12 20:13:57

Bumping as I advised raining to seek advice here

Happygirl77 Sun 09-Dec-12 19:40:00

Hi raining,
Wow, what a tough time you and your dd are having! hmm You have my sympathy.
I can't help a lot but my dc3 (11m) cannot tolerate dairy or soy, thankfully I have been able to continue feeding him myself. He also has silent reflux and has been on various combinations of Gaviscon, Ranitidine, Omeprazole and Domperidone. He also had temporary lactose intolerance at 2/3 months due to gut damage from the allergies & intolerances.
I can't advise but just wanted to say I have a little understanding of what you''re going through - and hang in there!

JoleneB Wed 12-Dec-12 17:40:22

hi raining, I'm certain if you join this group there will be someone who can help, my DD has CMPA, everyone in the group has a child with CMPA/I I'm sure you'll find some support wink

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Allergy.diet/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now