Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns we would urge you to consult your GP.

neocate milk boxes to give away

(14 Posts)
Pobblewhohasnotoes Tue 05-Mar-13 17:50:03

I gave my Aptimal pepti back to the pharmacy. Such a waste as they can't reuse it even though it's unopened.

ezdihar Mon 04-Mar-13 13:59:42

hi all
my name is ezdihar , im from Jordan ,i have baby old 2 month i need some one to help me to send me Neocate milk . i can not afford it to buy it . i can let DHL carry it out and will pay the transportation courier from my account ,

lorycnx Wed 24-Oct-12 17:34:28

Please help Raluca , she is a romanian girl who needs Neocate milk . Her parents can not afford it to buy. Who is able to help us , please email me , and I will sent it to Romania , at Neurocare Association, Bucharest , Romania.
God bless you !

Parsa Thu 11-Oct-12 17:12:26

Hi
If any one has neocate or Nutramigen Baby Hypoallergenic please email or contact me on 07428151361.
Many thanks

Parsa Thu 11-Oct-12 17:08:05

Can you please send me you address to come and pickup the milk.
Many thanks
My contact number is

NicolaTW Thu 04-Oct-12 20:56:24

Hi Maite - I am absolutely still interested! I replied to your message last Friday, to your email address, and have also replied directly from my Mumsnet inbox. I didn't get a private message you sent on Tuesday tho... ? Have you received my email? I'd really love to come and collect the Neocate asap if that's ok with you.Thanks again, Nicola.
ps.I have your address you sent so just let me know a time tomorrow (friday) or this weekend x

queeniebee Thu 04-Oct-12 18:56:39

Hi
I am in south london and have tubs of Neocate to give away to anyone? I have about 6 as my son wouldn't drink it so I'm still breastfeeding!

I also have a small tub of sma soy formula unopened for free!

If no one wants it does anyone know where I could donate this as it seems terrible to put it in the bin!

maite Tue 02-Oct-12 10:22:29

Hey Nicola, I've just sent you a private message if you're still interested?
Cheers!
Maite

TinyDiamond Fri 28-Sep-12 14:32:05

Ah ok dd will only have blackcurrant! And only hot! Bleugh

freefrommum Fri 28-Sep-12 11:03:10

Hi TinyDiamond no sorry they are the unflavoured. For some reason, DS would never go near the blackcurrant ones!

TinyDiamond Thu 27-Sep-12 22:57:49

Hi freefrom is it the blackcurrant sachets? Thanks

NicolaTW Thu 27-Sep-12 21:38:38

Hi Maite - I'm in London N21 and am desperate for some Neocate - I'm still waiting for a gp appt to confirm what I'm sure must be CMPA. I'm not sure how to message you....can you let me know if you have some left that I could collect? Many thanks, Nicola

freefrommum Thu 27-Sep-12 18:57:52

Just wanted to add that I also have 4 or 5 unopened boxes of Neocate Active sachets to give away too as DS is now 5 and just gone on to soya milk (not outgrown his allergy sadly). I live in South Wales NP10.

maite Thu 27-Sep-12 13:57:23

Hi everyone,
My daughter has been on Neocate milk since she had a cow's milk protein allergy, but now she's grown out of it, so I have about ten boxes, unopened, left. I would be happy to give them away to whoever need it. I live in London, N16.
Cheers,
Maite

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now