Why these children are not with their mother??

(6 Posts)
MyDogEatsPoop Mon 12-Nov-12 14:59:06

I skipped through it - allegations of sexual abuse, parents denied it, children placed with pastor, and then into foster care, and eventually adopted.
Birth parents deny any abuse; the usual blah blah blah from Ian Josephs and Hohn Jemming (who probably searches for his name here).

As Devora says - extremely one sided, and there's no way I would have an opinion on it from the one side that was presented in the video.

Lilka Mon 12-Nov-12 13:44:42

No, really a pastor! Kids were placed with family pastor at first, but i think they aren't there any more, they're in foster care? Too long to watch for me

Devora Mon 12-Nov-12 13:34:39

with her pastor? Are you on predictive texting or on the gin, kew?

OP, it is always damn-near impossible to get a true sense of these cases unless you hear all sides. And you never hear all sides, unless you're the social worker or judge.

Kewcumber Mon 12-Nov-12 13:10:39

Don't Devora - its 50 mins long!

I watched the first 6/7 mins. CHildren taken into care becasue suspicion of sexual abuse, parents dispute it, two years later they are still with her pastor (in london) but I can;t watch it all.

OP social services won;t put their case forward for confidentiality reasons so its difficult to comment, unless the case is in the Family law notes.

Devora Mon 12-Nov-12 10:05:09

I have an ill sleeping child in my lap, so am not going to watch a video. Can you explain what it's about?

dekoLL Mon 12-Nov-12 00:45:19

Link: www.noviny.sk/multimedia/video/udalosti/document-i-m-not-leaving-without-my-children-english-version/strana-1.html

I cannot see a valid reason why these children are not with their mother. Seems completely unreal to me...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now