What do young stylish people like?

(13 Posts)
FellatioNelson Tue 20-Nov-12 05:02:04

Ooh! Oooh! Pick me Miss! I've just thought of a fantastic one. this book. If she wears perfume - and (unless you know for a fact that she hates it) it is still a great gift. I avoided perfumes for years because I was sick of wasting money on awful stuff and was overwhelmed by choice. Not only is this a thoroughly entertaining and fascinating read (in spite of being a reference guide) but it completely demystifies the world of fragrance and guided you towards being able to spot quality for your money. And it's a bargain! I would recommend this for any woman to be honest.

cazza2878 Tue 20-Nov-12 00:51:47

Smythson mentioned above - anything from there would be fab like a diary or address book although £££!!

cazza2878 Tue 20-Nov-12 00:50:03

Orla keily scarf from uniqlo?

Love the cashmere bed socks idea.

MamaGeekChic Mon 19-Nov-12 20:48:57

swarovski crystal pen

MamaGeekChic Mon 19-Nov-12 20:48:25

Chanel nail polish
Pretty much anything from space nk
shu uemura eye lashes/lash curlers
smythson notebook
kerestase hair stuff
cashmere bed socks (white company ones are nice)

myalias Mon 19-Nov-12 20:48:14

Nails inc. varnish set in John Lewis Just under £30.00

Thanks
Budget probably £30ish.

HappyAsEyeAm Mon 19-Nov-12 20:16:36

Really nice patterned tights. Wolford are the leading brand.

How much do you want to spend? Really nice make up brushes? Chanel compact mirror (only about £20 I think)? Good quality spirits/champagne? only because I would love a vat of gin for xmas and am in 20's, stylish and have worked in fragrance. Dunno if she'd want it...

MamaGeekChic Mon 19-Nov-12 20:12:43

What's your budget?

FellatioNelson Mon 19-Nov-12 20:10:05

Does she wear make up? What about the NAKED palette of eyeshadows from Urban Decay. About 30 quid.

I need help!
I have no idea what to get for DBro's GF. She's mid/late 20s & incredibly stylish. I can't get her a scented candle/perfume type gift because she works for a luxury perfume company.
I really want to get her something she'll like, because she's lovely & DBro is so happy since he met her, but I'm not even remotely stylish and don't really know her that well yet.
Any suggestions?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now