Lidl christmas stuff in store today

(59 Posts)
SantasComingFace Thu 15-Nov-12 07:05:11

Got a leaflet through yesterday.

Never bought anything christmassy from there, our lidl is quite new. Any suggestions of what to buy?

ChristmasCountdown Sun 18-Nov-12 14:50:19

Been and managed to spend £50! Bought lots of things recommended on here, including the champagne and mulled wine stuff. I now have a massive bag of Christmas holiday nibbles.

Elizabeth22 Sun 18-Nov-12 15:49:34

I couldn't find a gingerbread house sad but I got a couple of rolls of cellaphane plus caramel waffles. Decent Christmas cards (charity cards, no mention of lidl on the back) with glitter on for a pound. Also got Christmas shaped pasta blush...

Maybe the gingerbread houses come later? This seems to be a second wave of Christmas items in our store.

spookysal Sun 18-Nov-12 16:36:57

Wow christmas shaped pasta - dc would love!!

Elizabeth22 Sun 18-Nov-12 20:05:39

spookysal the pasta wasn't in the Christmas section or in the pasta section so you may have to hunt around for it.

moonblushtomato Sun 18-Nov-12 22:23:40

Not exactly Christmassy, but their Extra SPecial type range MAple Syrup fudge is utterly, utterly divine..... And only £1.49 a box.

amarylisnightandday Sun 18-Nov-12 22:40:11

I bought Xmas cards too with glitter - they were pretty good I think. There were Xmas card making kits too which look good but I already have a like of stuff to set dd1 to work on grin

SantasComingFace Mon 19-Nov-12 06:28:15

I went back yesterday for more stollen and got dp to stick it at the back of the cupboard where i can't reach. blush

Lesley1000 Mon 17-Dec-12 21:03:27

I agree with ProYaffle. Gingerbread stars mmmmm.............. to die for. Yum.

Lesley1000 Mon 17-Dec-12 21:04:38

Chilli smoked salmon, cheese coleslaw great anytime of year

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now