Any Pinterest addicts want to share their Christmas related boards?

(236 Posts)
WineGless Tue 09-Oct-12 17:51:32

I need my addiction feeding...,

Please PM me and will share my username

TallulahTinsel Thu 13-Dec-12 09:35:22

Hello, I am new to Pinterest and becoming a little obsessed, glad I'm not alone

smile

My page is Pinterest

Think I am now following most of you grin

MinnieBar Wed 28-Nov-12 11:45:03

Ooh, I am already following loads of you. I started a unofficial just for fun don't shoot me Olivia Mumsnet board and so I have liked anyone who follows it, and then given them access to pin onto it. Tis a community board <spreads love and christmassy goodwill>

GrannyRat Fri 23-Nov-12 21:47:34

Thank you Winegless love Pinterest almost as much as MN smile

Found you, TreeGirl! smile

So I am liking having some private boards, but why would they restrict movement between them? Highly annoying!

StantonLacy Fri 23-Nov-12 20:55:12

Well, having only just seen this thread I'm now following all of you for your lovely christmas boards...still haven't made my own yet but feeling all festive and revved up now!

Can't link to my boards as rl name and don't want to out myself but think trees (pic and name)

Fantastic boards, everyone, love love love pinterest grin

WineGless Fri 23-Nov-12 20:13:21

Evening Granny, just started following you

GrannyRat Fri 23-Nov-12 20:10:33

Bit late to the party as I've just found this thread. I'm following many of your boards. mine i here if anyone is interested.

minicorrect Fri 16-Nov-12 07:08:00

Just found this thread having been awake since 4am panicking about Christmas, so anyone wondering about a strange new follower to your Christmas board, it's me! Please feel free to follow back!

ja9 Fri 09-Nov-12 20:28:30

I am DELIGHTED about the private boards!!

WineGless Fri 09-Nov-12 20:26:57

Yes was coming on to post! Great for secret presents and planning. Am pretty sorted with Christmas too but sure they will come in handy

AndiMac Fri 09-Nov-12 19:57:18

Thanks for that wornout, I doubt I would have noticed for several months otherwise! I'm done Christmas shopping <smug face emoticon> but useful for future birthdays!

At the very bottom of your boards there is a new section where they have given everybody 3 secret boards. The idea is you can pin on these in private so no one unless invited can view them, ideal for a surprise pressie list or pinning ideas for a surprise party.

hurricanewyn Fri 09-Nov-12 18:23:36

No wornout - what's it about?

Has anyone had the email about (lowers voice to whisper ) secret boards?

fuzzpig Wed 07-Nov-12 15:56:51

Just marking place, I have no idea how Pinterest works but I want in!

Not even managing to sign up yet as all the nicknames I like are taken <wail>

WhatWouldGuyFawkesDo Wed 07-Nov-12 13:22:57

Fair enough, Olivia. Looking forward to seeing your board when you are ready.

Following you, Queen. Get well soon! smile

QueenMaeve Wed 07-Nov-12 12:33:11

Here's my board m.pinterest.com/mumalltrades/christmas/ I'm off work with a bug so I am now going to spend this afternoon pinning grin

OliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 07-Nov-12 00:18:54

When I have some Christmas stuff I will maybe share but atm is all house/garden. (renovating atm)

WineGless Tue 06-Nov-12 22:47:33

Come on Olivia, share them with us. You know you want to!

WhatWouldGuyFawkesDo Tue 06-Nov-12 20:11:27

I have that snowman fridge on my board too, but annoyingly we have an integrated fridge, boo, and the door is green. My fridge in my last house was pink. So we will have to move, and a plain white fridge will be on my essentials list! Not a problem for now; I can save that trick for anther Christmas when DS is a bit older.

Hi, Olivia! So where is/are your Pinterest board(s)?

OliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 06-Nov-12 18:51:44

Lurkity lurk
<hides from Justine>

WineGless Tue 06-Nov-12 18:40:21

I've got it on my board, me miss me!

<note to self to nip to poundland on way home>

< remembers she has integral fridge-boo>

hurricanewyn Tue 06-Nov-12 16:52:51

A bit like this
HERE

hurricanewyn Tue 06-Nov-12 16:45:23

Why hello Wine - fancy seeing you all the way over here grin

I can't remember if anyone has pinned the decorated 'snowman' fridge pinned - I've seen it, but can't remember who's board it was on - but they have sets in Poundland that are giant fridge magnets for decorating the fridge. They have a snowman, a penguin & santa.

WineGless Mon 05-Nov-12 22:21:10

Hi hurricanewyn
<waves to fellow low carber>

WWGFD- loving your logic. I will tell DH this, it's really saving me time darling wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now