Any Pinterest addicts want to share their Christmas related boards?

(236 Posts)
WineGless Tue 09-Oct-12 17:51:32

I need my addiction feeding...,

Please PM me and will share my username

Glitterkitty Here's mine! I'll follow anyone who wants to PM me or post their address. V nice to have pinterest MN buddies!

WineGless Wed 10-Oct-12 09:40:56

CiderwithBuda - there are usually links to blogs or recipes for instructions

I link directly off websites if its for a product (such as my Christmas wish list, which I have absolutely no chance of getting any of but it's nice to dream)

Have pmd you my Pinterest name and few others mners are following me with brilliant Christmas boards

NoillyPrat Wed 10-Oct-12 09:47:13

Thanks WineGless. Will have a look later. Another way to waste time and get nothing actually done!

Inneedofbrandy Wed 10-Oct-12 09:51:44

Followed LFH and Noilly smile

WineGless Wed 10-Oct-12 09:53:52

Absolutely Buda

Lovely ideas, never actually do any of it.

Pinterest plus poncetastic thread and a few Christmas mags, virtual perfect Christmas.

The reality will be dry turkey, family arguments and snoozing on the sofa after dinner ;)

WineGless Wed 10-Oct-12 09:55:13

Noillyprat, am following you

NoillyPrat Wed 10-Oct-12 10:17:14

smile

I'll follow anyone that pms me or posts a link smile I'm addicted to Pinterest!

LoonyRationalist Wed 10-Oct-12 11:33:16

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

DoubleMum Wed 10-Oct-12 12:03:37

Here is mine
http://pinterest.com/possession/christmas-stuff/
I've followed those who have linked - we all have lots of the same stuff!
I have a few christmas boards. I ahem rather like Christmas.

DoubleMum Wed 10-Oct-12 12:04:42

Doh. I wish links would automatically convert without having to tick
pinterest.com/possession/christmas-stuff/

Onadietcolabreak Wed 10-Oct-12 12:07:34

mine. I've linked to all my boards, as I have four Christmas boards, I'm so addicted blush
I'll be following you all grin
Pintrest is really going to make our budget Christmas magical this year!

Onadietcolabreak Wed 10-Oct-12 12:12:00

Loony I know what you mean, I grab my iPad to pick some craft to make and an hour later, I'm still trawling through adding yet more stuff I'll never get round too I want to do wink

I am DharmaBumpkin on Pinterest too... Can't link sorry on phone. Am following some of you from last year but will go through the list tonight & add the rest!

tabbycat7 Wed 10-Oct-12 20:38:25

I'm following all you folks who've posted a link. This is mine... pinterest.com/arwilson7/

LordFlasheart are you glitterkitty? In which case please ignore the message I sent you smile

WineGless Wed 10-Oct-12 21:17:39

Glad to find all you pinners! Think I'm following you all now. Off to sort my boards out

Inneedofbrandy Wed 10-Oct-12 21:24:23

Thankyou wineglass smile

WineGless Wed 10-Oct-12 21:55:44

Hang on a minute... Mumsnet is on Pinterest???

ShabbyChit Wed 10-Oct-12 22:12:39

Marking my place to snoop through all your boards tomorrow when I have a Computer! None of the links are working from my iPhone sad

buzzgirly Wed 10-Oct-12 22:47:27

I only discovered pinterest last year due to Mumsnet's Christmas boards. Thanks for all the links, will start looking at them all.

Here is my board, I have a few home made things on it which I planned to do until I realised I was rubbish at craft!

OpheliaBumps Wed 10-Oct-12 22:52:51

Onadiet I love your boards, have stolen loads of your non-christmas stuff, especially the chalk hair dye. DD has been asking for pink hair for months, now we can finally do it!

WineGless Thu 11-Oct-12 07:59:21

Wwvd - I have been loving your boards and shamelessly repinning!

DoubleMum Thu 11-Oct-12 08:51:50

Thanks everyone for putting up your boards, I've done lots of repinning and will spend a few happy evening having a really good look at everything. Wish I could do all of them!

WG, thank you! Tis the season for sharing, so repin without shame, and with my festive blessing! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now