Any Pinterest addicts want to share their Christmas related boards?

(236 Posts)
WineGless Tue 09-Oct-12 17:51:32

I need my addiction feeding...,

Please PM me and will share my username

AndiMac Fri 09-Nov-12 19:57:18

Thanks for that wornout, I doubt I would have noticed for several months otherwise! I'm done Christmas shopping <smug face emoticon> but useful for future birthdays!

WineGless Fri 09-Nov-12 20:26:57

Yes was coming on to post! Great for secret presents and planning. Am pretty sorted with Christmas too but sure they will come in handy

ja9 Fri 09-Nov-12 20:28:30

I am DELIGHTED about the private boards!!

minicorrect Fri 16-Nov-12 07:08:00

Just found this thread having been awake since 4am panicking about Christmas, so anyone wondering about a strange new follower to your Christmas board, it's me! Please feel free to follow back!

GrannyRat Fri 23-Nov-12 20:10:33

Bit late to the party as I've just found this thread. I'm following many of your boards. mine i here if anyone is interested.

WineGless Fri 23-Nov-12 20:13:21

Evening Granny, just started following you

StantonLacy Fri 23-Nov-12 20:55:12

Well, having only just seen this thread I'm now following all of you for your lovely christmas boards...still haven't made my own yet but feeling all festive and revved up now!

Can't link to my boards as rl name and don't want to out myself but think trees (pic and name)

Fantastic boards, everyone, love love love pinterest grin

Found you, TreeGirl! smile

So I am liking having some private boards, but why would they restrict movement between them? Highly annoying!

GrannyRat Fri 23-Nov-12 21:47:34

Thank you Winegless love Pinterest almost as much as MN smile

MinnieBar Wed 28-Nov-12 11:45:03

Ooh, I am already following loads of you. I started a unofficial just for fun don't shoot me Olivia Mumsnet board and so I have liked anyone who follows it, and then given them access to pin onto it. Tis a community board <spreads love and christmassy goodwill>

TallulahTinsel Thu 13-Dec-12 09:35:22

Hello, I am new to Pinterest and becoming a little obsessed, glad I'm not alone

smile

My page is Pinterest

Think I am now following most of you grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now