Any good online bargains out there to start stocking up on gifts?

(982 Posts)
reastie Thu 16-Aug-12 09:35:31

I am well into my christmas shopping now grin . Just wondering if we can share any good reductions online for those early organisers. I got some lovely body lotion from L'occitaine last week 70% off plus a code for free shower gel and I've already used half a pot of one of the lotions already blush but I just checked and it's finished sad .

I remember last year I got a practically free tin of celebrations from viking direct via here and on the look out for bargains and was hoping people would share.

If you have someone who would like dove toiletries see this thread for 30 of free dove stuff from ocado (I've already ordered mine probably use it myself though

HappyTurquoise Fri 12-Oct-12 23:10:53
HappyTurquoise Fri 12-Oct-12 23:10:01

Someone was saying on another thread that they were looking for sledges (not sure if it was serious or not!) A couple of years ago, I bought a bulk order from this company, for sledges for all the extended family:

http://www.splashandrelax.co.uk/products/Wholesale+Sledges

Don't know if it's cheap enough to qualify for in here, but the ones I got are still going strong.

MistressIggi Fri 12-Oct-12 21:49:47
coocoocawhooOOOOO Fri 12-Oct-12 21:04:01

marking thread for future use....

twolittledarlings Wed 03-Oct-12 11:55:58

Try campus gift for stocking fillers especially kimmidoll.

Stocked up loads last year for birthday party bags as well as stocking fillers

Aspiemum2 Tue 02-Oct-12 23:19:30

There's some great stuff, picked up a few bargains and the code works on sale items too grin

BuntCadger Tue 02-Oct-12 23:17:50

Hank you mistress - ordered doormat and snoopy for £15 including delivery!

fuzzpig Tue 02-Oct-12 21:16:19

Ooh that's cool I will have a look for tree decs smile

MistressIggi Tue 02-Oct-12 20:22:33

If anyone wants stuff from Past Times, they have 25% off everything today and tomorrow only with code FLASH25

cornsconkers Tue 02-Oct-12 20:07:47

tj hughs have some nice games for older boys

SWStressed Tue 02-Oct-12 19:46:44

Batvoc, for some reason cant pm you, if you still have your dsi would you pm me? thanks

IsItMeOr Tue 02-Oct-12 19:10:59

Definitely worth shopping around for lego bargains pigley.

I posted to one on Very earlier. It's a big box of mixed bricks for £20 instead of around £36 elsewhere. You can even get it delivered for free if you have a Collect+ place near you.

Amazon can be good for lego, and I think there are deals around between now and Christmas. We're just starting on lego too, so probably others will know where better!

3duracellbunnies Tue 02-Oct-12 19:09:40

pigleychez http://www.Brickbadger.com has regular updates on lego prices, you need to decide what your dc are most likely to want it for, my dc like to build whatever it is once, then demolish and build from their imagination, so there is no point in me spending loads on a specific item as it will soon be some random structure. Instead I buy some random thing, ideally with loads of generic bricks, which is on offer. Some children seem to like to build something and then play with it as that thing.

reastie Tue 02-Oct-12 18:23:45

We are nearing thread capacity so new thread here to continue swapping ideas

pigleychez Tue 02-Oct-12 18:20:58

Anyone know anywhere where Lego might be abit cheaper? Or is Lego more a fixed price.

<Just venturing into the world of Lego so a newbie!>

milkymocha Tue 02-Oct-12 17:54:18

Thank you elfs grin

IsItMeOr Tue 02-Oct-12 16:51:59

X-post bullet smile

IsItMeOr Tue 02-Oct-12 16:51:22

The Kidizoom Twist is £26.24 on Ocado. There's no code - you just need to check that they deliver to your area, and you may need to pay a delivery charge and have a minimum spend. It says the offer ends on 9 October - still in stock so far as I can tell.

Oh, not sure why that didn't work! confused Just use the search on the Ocado site!

Ocado have the Kiddizoom camera for £26.24, you don't need a code for that.
here

HokeyCokeyPigInAPokey Tue 02-Oct-12 14:40:20

milky not sure how much they are on Occado but they are 35.90 on Amazon

MumGoneCrazy Tue 02-Oct-12 13:12:00

It's not a big discount but here it is anyway smile

Co-operative pharmacy save £2 when you spend £10 or more online
Www.pharmacy.co.uk enter DROP4 at checkout

On the leaflet they have a 3D farm floor puzzle for £2 and a mixed puzzle set (dominoes, animal match and on the farm puzzle) for £3 down from £6

Breyer20 will give 20% discount off www.breyerhorses.co.UK. they sell stables ect and horse related toys

UKPRMA3 20% off and free delivery from pumpkin patch,
Avon - code is Prima15 for free delivery on a 15 pound spend
Penwizard 2 pound off a personalised peppa pig book with code 21009

hi88ert Tue 02-Oct-12 12:14:23

This is another good one. Lots of super-cheapies but some decent gadgets in there too..

www.no1brands4you.co.uk/toys-...emsPerPage=128

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now