Tropical fruit squares
These tasty no-bake tropical squares are super-simple to make - just blitz all the ingredients together, chill in the fridge, and enjoy as a sweet treat at home or on the go
Share this on Facebook
With (unsweetened) dried mango, apricots, and coconut sprinkles, these fruity snacks are also refined-sugar free. Make a stash, but be warned: they're VERY moreish.
- 150g naturally dried mango, diced
- 175g naturally dried apricots, diced
- 50g desiccated coconut + more to sprinkle on top
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend for 2-3 minutes, until the dried fruit has broken down into crumb-sized pieces and all of the ingredients are clumping together into a ball.
2. Remove the ingredients and place in an 8 x 8 inch baking pan lined with greaseproof paper. Firmly flatten the mixture evenly across the pan - it should be approximately ½ an inch in thickness.
3. Place the pan in the fridge for a minimum of 1 hour, but preferably overnight, to allow the mixture to harden and become easier to cut.
4. Once firm to the touch, cut into squares. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Liked this? Try these:
about 2 months