Fast chicken fajitas recipe
Fact: kids love a meal they can get hands-on with. These fajitas are quick, delicious, and fun for all to assemble – not to mention a great opportunity to sneak in some extra veggies. Made with Birds Eye Chicken Chargrills, it's a simple last-minute dinner. Clean plates are guaranteed.
4 x Birds Eye Chicken Chargrills
1 x medium onion (finely sliced)
1 x medium green pepper (finely sliced)
1 x medium red pepper (finely sliced)
8 x flour tortillas warmed
1 x avocado (thinly sliced)
Drizzle of your preferred cooking oil
Plain yoghurt to serve
Grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven according to the instructions specified on the pack of Birds Eye Chicken Chargrills.
- Place the Birds Eye Chicken Chargrills, sliced peppers and onion in a baking dish coated with oil or a cooking spray.
- Sprinkle the cajun seasoning over the chicken and vegetables then drizzle with oil.
- Bake the ingredients uncovered for 20-22 mins
- Cut the cooked Chicken Chargrills into thin strips and place in the warm tortillas along with the vegetables then fold over the sides.
- Serve with sliced avocado, plain yoghurt and grated cheddar cheese.
With thanks to our Mumsnet blogger Molly from Mother's Always Right
This recipe was originally thought up by Brummy Mummy of 2!
Want to get involved with videos like this? Join the Mumsnet vloggers' network – just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org