One-minute chocolate mousse
This super-quick chocolate mousse comes together with only four
ingredients: cocoa powder, almond milk, a drizzle of honey (or agave nectar)
and - who'd have guessed it - an avocado
Dangerously easy and so delicious, it can be made in just one minute - plus the time spent scraping every last smidgeon from the bowl... Serve immediately as a posh-looking pud, or with fresh fruit as an indulgent alternative to chocolate fondue.
- One avocado, chilled in fridge
- 2 tbsps cocoa powder
- 4 tbsps of almond milk
- 2 tbsps of honey (or agave nectar, for vegans)
- Optional: berries for serving
1. Place the avocado, cocoa powder and honey (or agave nectar) in a blender
2. Add the almond milk little by little, until you're happy with the consistency
3. Blitz until smooth - and serve immediately
Don't forget to subscribe to the Mumsnet YouTube channel so you never miss another video from us.
Liked this? Try these:
Last updated: 10 minutes ago