Easy coconut macaroons
This simple recipe is almost too easy - just chuck all three ingredients into a bowl, mix, and bake for a batch of tasty, bite-sized treats in a flash. You're welcome.
400g desiccated coconut (you can also used shredded coconut)
1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract (or double this, if you like it sweet!)
1. Pre-heat your oven to 160°C and line a baking tray with parchment paper
2. Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix them well, until fully combined
3. Shape each macaroon into a bite-sized ball, and repeat. These quantities should make 20 or more.
4. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until lightly golden brown
Tip: To take these macaroons to the next level, lovingly dip them in melted chocolate.
Liked this? Try these:
Last updated: over 1 year ago