11 easy outdoor activities for children
The summer holidays are here and although it’s lovely to have the kids home it can also be stressful keeping them entertained. With help from Homebase we’ve put together 11 easy outdoor activities which will keep the kids occupied all summer. Thanks to Rebecca from All About You and Kiran from Mummy Says.
1. Get the kids excited about planting and growing seeds
Homebase has a variety of different options for planting and growing seeds
2. Bring the beach home with a water and sand table
You can find the water and sand activity table at Homebase.
3. Get your hands dirty by making these sand jars
To create this activity you can purchase soft-play bagged sand from Homebase.
4. Go old school with classic games such as pictionary and naughts and crosses
You can find all you need for these classic games at Homebase.
5. Create play corners with this Fairy Garden
All your Fairy garden essentials can be found at Homebase.
6. Camp and create dens with this explorer tent
You can find the explorer tent from Homebase.
7. Teach the kids about creepy crawlies with this Bug Hotel
You can find the Bug Hotel from Homebase.
8. Teach the kids about wildlife with these bird feeders
Homebase have a variety of bird accessories on their website.
9. Create a back garden water park
You can find the water slide and paddling pool at Homebase. Make sure you get the right size for the age of your child.
10. Go alfresco with this picnic set
You can find this picnic table from Homebase as well as a variety of picnic essentials.