Booking a family ski holiday - what you need to know
1. Be realistic in your expectations
2. Location, location, location
- Are the runs suitable for the abilities and ages of all who'll be skiing?
- What off-slope activities are
- What are the apres-ski options?
- If you are flying
or travelling by train, how far away
is the resort from your arrival point?
3. Chalets are sociable - hotels and apartments, less so
- What's included in the package
- If it's self-catering, what kitchen facilities are
- How far is it to the slopes?
4. A long bus trip between childcare and the slopes four times a day = no fun
- What ages are catered for?
- Is it accommodation-based or
elsewhere in the resort - and where is it in relation to the meeting
point for lessons?
- What session times are available -
and do these fit with your lessons?
- What options are there for
children who don't take to lessons?
- Are there options for evening childcare?
5. Organisation is key
6. And before you even THINK about booking...
Liked this? Try these...
Last updated: almost 3 years ago