11 things you can do that make your kids go WOW
The astounding feats of skill and daring that Mumsnetters use to impress their kids.
1. "My four-year-old is amazed that I can stand on one leg and not fall over."
2. "That 'pop' noise you can make with your mouth and finger.
At 10 he's marginally less impressed, but it served me well for many years."
3. "I can drop a ball while throwing it around.
Absolutely hilarious. Greatest thing ever."
4. "My DD says "wow" when I put my clothes on after a shower in the morning."
5. "Being able to name around 99% of the 70s music DS puts on from the intro alone."
6. "I can juggle. They are amazed I can do something they can't.
So much so that I practice in secret now."
7. "I made a cake with chocolates inside that spilled out when I cut the slices.
...that REALLY amazed them."
8. "They are convinced I have eyes in the back of my head...
All I can say is that a mirrored door is a wonderful thing to have on your microwave."
9. "Mine used to get very over-excited when I did the hedgehog thing when chopping up a mango.
Those days are long gone, sadly."
10. "I have that incredible knack of knowing where everything in the house is."
And finally (this is genuinely impressive)...
11. "DH can make himself look like he's levitating an inch or two. The boys think he is magic."
Like this? You'll also like...
Last updated: 10 months ago