Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. You may wish to speak to a medical professional before starting any diet.

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Version2point0 · 21/08/2018 14:16

OP's posts:
Please
or

StringandGlitter · 21/08/2018 20:53

Could it be clothing choice. I have big boobs and certain styles make me look an enormous blob with a uniboob, others make me look like I have a waist.

Please
or

Version2point0 · 21/08/2018 19:36

Please
or

livefornaps · 21/08/2018 15:05

I think this is something you just have to get over.

We all take so many photos these days and we keep assessing ourselves to standards that are based on Photoshop/professional shoots.

I swear when there wasn't the same proliferation of the constant snap snap snapping people just got on with their lives!

Even if you do look the biggest (which I doubt) - so what?! Someone has to. Either decide to do something about it or don't but in the end if you are healthy these things do not matter and should not spoil your time with your friends.

Please
or

Onthebrink87 · 21/08/2018 14:51

I imagine it's the way you perceive yourself rather than actually how you look. I'm currently 10st 5ft6 and a size 10 I'm convinced I look much bigger and have friends a couple of friends 2 or 3 sizes bigger and I really don't see it! I honestly look bigger (Not even lucky enough to have boobs or hips!) I let it get the better of me and last year got down to 8st something and could fit my broad frame into a size 6 and my 9 year olds trousers (ignoring the length) I didn't feel any small then than I do now but people where convince I was really ill - I still desperately want to lose 1.5st 🙈 I'm sure you look perfect and the best thing to do is try and accept that instead of making yourself unhealthy FlowersFlowers

Please
or

Version2point0 · 21/08/2018 14:17

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.