Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. You may wish to speak to a medical professional before starting any diet.

Chucking in the slimming world towel

PlayOnWurtz · 25/04/2017 16:10

It's giving me really disordered thoughts around food. I have OCD and I'm getting obsessive about what I eat and if it's not on plan then I'm simply not eating. This sucks. I need to lose weight in a way that doesn't mess with my mental health. Any "plan" I feel is going to cause the same issues.

Back to the drawing board

OP's posts:
Please
or

Sample1936 · 27/04/2017 06:03

Op eating one or two meals a day works for me.

Please
or

AristonAndOn · 25/04/2017 20:56

I'm a binge eater and am having great success with the no S diet. You are not told what you can and can't eat at meals, so the restriction is less triggering for a binge. Have a look at our thread!

Please
or

kalinkafoxtrot45 · 25/04/2017 16:26

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Please
or

kalinkafoxtrot45 · 25/04/2017 16:25

I'm doing Rebelfit. Look them up on Facebook - totally different approach, it might appeal to you.

Please
or

PlayOnWurtz · 25/04/2017 16:22

Sorry to see you had similar issues tootsie I'm at a loss as to what to try next.

OP's posts:
Please
or

Tootsiepops · 25/04/2017 16:13

I had to chuck it too. The leader's opening words were 'you can eat as much pasta as you want'. I'm a binge eater - it really, really wasn't a healthy thing for me to hear! I'm having CBT now to help me deal with my disordered thinking.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.