Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Style & Beauty

Dermatica - anyone subscribe?

91 replies

Twooforjoy · 09/09/2022 10:43

I saw Dermatica mentioned on another thread by a woman with amazing skin. I'm looking into it for myself now as I've mild skin problems and I'm intrigued by the online offering and monthly supply.

Anyone got experience of it? Is it easy to cancel if I want to cancel the contract?

Thank you

OP posts:
Please
or

Givemesunshines · 09/09/2022 12:49

Yes , you just ring them . I find i get a bit left over each month and regularly delay .

Please
or

Greycatclub · 09/09/2022 14:20

I switched a few months ago to Skin+Me - very similar prescription but I prefer the smoother consistency and the applicator.

Also I think my skin is possibly getting better a little quicker.

www.skinandme.com/?promocode=SALLYB5VKC (if interested)

Please
or

3peassuit · 09/09/2022 14:31

I use Dermatica. I’ve suspended my subscription for a month here and there as I find I usually have enough product for 5/6 weeks in a tube. It would be easy to cancel if it’s not suitable for you.

Please
or

KittyCatsby · 09/09/2022 14:35

I've tried both and much prefer Dermatica .
Can customer service , they get back to you really quickly if you need to speak with them.
I have a code if you are still wanting to try.
www.dermatica.co.uk/referrer/V3WPNY

Please
or

Twooforjoy · 09/09/2022 14:36

Great, thanks everyone! I've signed up and am giving it a go Smile

OP posts:
Please
or

NerdyBird · 09/09/2022 14:36

Yes, it was easy to suspend the subscription online, and I was able to cancel it online too.
It definitely helped my skin so it's worth a try.

Please
or

Twooforjoy · 09/09/2022 14:37

KittyCatsby · 09/09/2022 14:35

I've tried both and much prefer Dermatica .
Can customer service , they get back to you really quickly if you need to speak with them.
I have a code if you are still wanting to try.
www.dermatica.co.uk/referrer/V3WPNY

I'm so sorry I had signed up before I spotted this

OP posts:
Please
or

KittyCatsby · 09/09/2022 14:52

@Twooforjoy

Not a problem , I think it gave you 25% off your 2nd month as well so worth having.
Just remember to up your skincare and always use sunscreen outside even in full weather.
Just using it has really helped me to think about my skin and given me the push that I needed . Skincare only works if you actually use it rather than in the cupboard !

Please
or

Neilsfavouritechilli · 09/09/2022 15:04

Ooo yes, do not forget the sunscreen!!

Please
or

KittyCatsby · 09/09/2022 15:23

For anyone interested , by using this code :
www.dermatica.co.uk/referrer/V3DON'T you get your first month for just £2.90 and 2nd month for 25% off. I get a £5 discount.
I first used it via someone on Mumsnet giving their code thinking 2 months of use is a good try to see if my skin tolerates it , so a win win.

Please
or

TheChosenTwo · 09/09/2022 15:43

I use them and am really happy with it. My skin is so clear now and it’s cleared up so much scarring, I always go totally make up free now too unless I fancy getting dressed up a bit. I used to at the minimum use a smear of concealer.

Please
or

TheOGCCL · 09/09/2022 17:20

I am such a fan of Dermatica and their service.

Very easy to manage your subscription but as someone with incredibly problematic skin (who last week got complimented by a stranger on it!) I wouldn't be without it. (The only thing I haven't got is rosacea!)

I truly believe prescription skincare offers so much more than all the creams and lotions you can buy OTC.

Please
or

KittyCatsby · 09/09/2022 17:53

@TheOGCCL

Agree . Total gamechanger.

Please
or

TheChosenTwo · 09/09/2022 17:55

My only point to make would be that I stretch the deliveries out, I’ve still got 2 unopened ones - I use one pump per night probably 6 nights out of 7 and one tube seems to last me nearly 2 months. And I know it says the tube expires but I genuinely think that’s just to make people move onto the next tube and throw out half a tube of unused product, it still works great on me with no issues.

Please
or

KittyCatsby · 09/09/2022 18:21

You can set your prescription to suit yourself , it does not have to be monthly.
When you get your first vial you think it won't last long but it really does.

Please
or

HundredMilesAnHour · 09/09/2022 18:26

I'm really happy with Dermatica. I use it on my face and neck (and sometimes cleavage) so usually get through it in 5 or so weeks. When a new tube arrives and I have some left in the old one still, I use the old one on the back of my hands before I go to bed. Keeps my hands looking fresh as well as my face and neck (so the hands don't give the game away ha!)

Please
or

Becstarlenski · 09/09/2022 18:35

I’ve been using the for the last six month . It’s made a massive difference. I really like the face wash too. I have delayed twice with no issues !

Please
or

Twooforjoy · 09/09/2022 20:22

Im so excited now!! Great endorsements from you all!

OP posts:
Please
or

KittyCatsby · 09/09/2022 20:57

Welcome to the club !

Please
or

Isabelle70 · 09/09/2022 21:12

I have been using it since late January and it's the best thing I have done for my type 2 rosacea. I tried Rozex cream from the doctor last year and it did help but I didn't like the texture as it felt too greasy. My skin has never been so good. The redness has really reduced, I would say my skin in now in the range of normal and no more pustules and bumps on my chin so the skin is much smoother and feels strange to me. I wish I had started it years ago rather than having rubbish skin for 30 years and trying all sorts of medication, lotions and potions. I have a code where you can get it cheaper. www.dermatica.co.uk/referrer/3LW935 my tube lasts 6 weeks so I change the delivery date.
When I look in the mirror I don't look like me as I have been so used to the red skin and I still find it amazing that it's so clear.

Please
or

Twooforjoy · 11/09/2022 12:24

Can I ask - what SPF are you using? I don't wear one all year round, it's part of my CC cream but I don't wear it daily.

I changed recently to an amazing moisturiser which has no SPF.

OP posts:
Please
or

3peassuit · 11/09/2022 12:27

I use an spf 50 and a separate moisturiser. If you use tret, don’t go outside without sunscreen.

Please
or

KittyCatsby · 11/09/2022 12:35

@Twooforjoy

I went through a few sunscreens until I found a few I like.
I also subscribe to Beauty Pie ( Lol have a code for that as well if anyone interested ) their sunscreen is good . I mainly use La Roche Posay one. It's a liquid and the bottle looks small but it lasts for ages.

Please
or

LindaEllen · 11/09/2022 12:59

I've just cancelled my subscription as it's a little luxury I can't warrant at the moment, but I did find that it helped my skin massively.

That being said, I think that getting into a regular skin care regime will help in general - as a lot of people don't care for their skin properly.

I now use E45 cleanser and moisturiser. Much, much cheaper and my skin is still great.

Please
or

Twooforjoy · 11/09/2022 13:31

KittyCatsby · 11/09/2022 12:35

@Twooforjoy

I went through a few sunscreens until I found a few I like.
I also subscribe to Beauty Pie ( Lol have a code for that as well if anyone interested ) their sunscreen is good . I mainly use La Roche Posay one. It's a liquid and the bottle looks small but it lasts for ages.

Brilliant thanks. I'll go look at the LRP ones - it's their Toleraine Sensitive moisturiser that I've switched to, it is really compatible with my skin. I can pick up an SPF along with my regular stuff and hopefully avail of those 3 for 2 offers they're always running Smile

OP posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?