Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Anti Chaffing Shorts

imnottoofussed · 08/06/2019 22:53

Has anyone tried the big bloomer company anti chaffing shorts? Or can recommend anything similar? I've bought a few dresses for my upcoming city break and am expecting I'll need to wear something to protect my inner thighs.

OP's posts:
Please
or

MountainDweller · 08/06/2019 23:03

I have Sloggi long leg briefs - they are comfortable and the legs don't ride up. I prefer to wear normal knickers underneath though as otherwise they feel a bit gapey round the crotch... maybe because I don't normally wear shorts-style knickers.

Please
or

SpeckledyHen · 09/06/2019 06:26

I like the big bloomer ones . A good fit , don’t ride up and cool .

Please
or

emilyhamptoncakeslice · 09/06/2019 08:39

Yes they are good. I also wear normal underwear underneath

Please
or

hugoagogo · 09/06/2019 09:41

You can get cullottes slips/petticoat things from m&s and Debenhams and probably elsewhere.

Please
or

slug · 09/06/2019 09:53

I've tried them all and I keep coming back to the Sloggi long leg briefs. They are cotton and the coolest of the lot

Please
or

imnottoofussed · 09/06/2019 20:55

Thanks for all the replies. I might have a look in m+s and also look at the sloggi ones before ordering from big bloomers

OP's posts:
Please
or

Kwackerly · 09/06/2019 20:57

Primark do some, in black. 2.50. I bought six pairs last year, they are excellent.

Please
or

Fstar · 09/06/2019 21:35

SNAG are good, dont make you sweat, also jockey skimmies these slide better under dresses

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?