Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Vapour2 review

Barbara87 · 23/04/2018 09:34

Hi. I have been smoking since 17 and realized it is time to stop. Gave birth to baby girl 2 months ago. I did tried to stop while pregnant but it was not 100% successful. Now when my little one is here i just wanna really stop. Have been searching web and found few ecigs i like. One of them is Vapour2(liked it the most). Seems like good looking ecig, in good size and design. Has anyone experienced this brand? Would be grateful for any honest review.

OP's posts:
Please
or

HardAsSnails · 23/04/2018 09:38

They're based on quite old tech, and most people I know who've used those sort of e-cigs have returned to smoking or quickly upgraded! Do you have a local vape shop where you could go and try some different kit?

Please
or

ReginaldMolehusband · 23/04/2018 20:32

As stated above those are antiques by vaping standards, I used something like that 5 years ago.
If you are looking for basic no hassle gear then a pod system may be the way to go. Either get them with replaceable or refillable pods.
Handy guide here www.ecigclick.co.uk/best-pod-mods-for-vaping/ but even that's a couple of months old.
If you're in the US there's also the JUUL which is very popular.

Please
or

Barbara87 · 24/04/2018 07:34

It seems like they are using quite modern technic and this is something newer on the market. The reviews on web are good, but i prefer to hear real users opinion.

OP's posts:
Please
or

Lealea4 · 02/05/2018 08:26

Hi. Series ex standard kit from this brand helped me to quit smoking 2 years ago. I was absolutely pleased with the brand and enjoyed using it. It looks nice and small. It has nice selection of flavor and also u can have it in 3 types of nicotine intensity. Love the fresh ones like menthol and peppermint. The batteries are automatic what i like even more. However i am not using it much because i am pregnant i would recommend Vapour2.

Please
or

Martys · 04/06/2018 08:29

Hi. My husband has series 3 and it seems he loves it. Never said any bad words and he has actually even ordered something more from Vapour2 - i thing cartridge for dry herbs or so. I am not very active vaper. I have tried it few times and i love the cloud and flavors - they taste nice. And the pen looks also good:-) I am not sure if it helped but better than nothing.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.