Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Show us your stash

KitKats28 · 28/04/2015 10:14

Thought it would be fun to see everyone's kit (and make me feel better about swapping a stinky addiction for a shiny addiction Blush)

Show us your stash
OP's posts:
Please
or

McNo · 28/04/2015 10:30

Just got my I stick today but on iPad so can't add photos I don't thinkHmm

Please
or

magimedi · 28/04/2015 10:31

Nice kit - Kit Grin

Now I really only use my iLeaf + mini nautilus & sherlock juice with a bit of rhubarb & custard from time to time.

Please
or

KitKats28 · 28/04/2015 10:37

I did mine from my iPad. Took a photo and then just chose the file in the little box in the reply. I'm not explaining it very well, but just below where you type your reply is a button that says "choose file". Click that and it says "photo library". Find the pic you took and then it will appear in your post hopefully. Smile

OP's posts:
Please
or

Allergictoironing · 28/04/2015 19:21

I would - but all my kit etc is in about 4-5 different places. There's the stuff I keep in my handbag, the stuff in the travel pouch, the stuff in the 2-drawer storage container, and the stuff in the red basket thingy on my coffee table!

Please
or

McNo · 28/04/2015 20:12

Think I've figured it out!

Show us your stash
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.