Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

I have lost the love a bit so going on a shopping spree

ditavonteesed · 01/02/2015 08:58

I replaced my broken vision spinner with a kanger 650 which is crap and a itaste which is ok but not amazing battery lasts half the time of my beloved vision spinner. My lovely evod clearos were replaced with all kinds of random ones, none of which I particularly like. I branched out with my liquids and other than grants vanilla custard I have been unimpressed. I tried the liquids ones and they just dont work that well.
So I need to strip back to basics.
I think a new vision spinner 2, I have looked at mods and eleaf istick but based on the fact that I just not really feeling the love for the istick I think I would be better with a vision spinner.
What clearos are good? Considering I cant afford a nautilus mini (although I want one) I think evod protank mini, anyone any opinions on that.
Then I am going to buy some good quality liquids from triphammer and stick with falvours I love like my favourite cherry menthol.
Does that sound like a plan? Or any other recommendadtions for me to look at before I have a mass shopping spree.
Also is this the eleaf istick, its looks different to the pics you lot have post, would I be better with that? what is the battery life like, I dont vape much, prop only 10 puffs in the day and then heavier in the evening for a couplle of hours and my itaste runds out every single day which drives me up the wall.

OP's posts:
Please
or

Allergictoironing · 01/02/2015 09:45

Looking at the details, it seems it's a version of the iStick with a couple of upgrades - whether those were done by eLeaf or not isn't clear but I think they could be. The standard iStick would last you DAYS at your rate of vaping; assuming your old spinner was the 1300mAh and the iStick is 2200mAh it should last around 65% longer (can't be naffed to do the full maths this morning).

Spinner 2s are nice, and you can still get Spinner 1s. A cheap alternative that I found OK & similar to the older Spinners was the Evod twist

Please
or

PolterGoose · 01/02/2015 11:00

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Please
or

ineedausername · 01/02/2015 11:15

I love my mini protank 3!

I also love this: www.naturevape.co.uk/store/?age-verified=fee8bbf034#!/N-Vape-Mini-Pro/p/33067873/category=8530335

I use a naturevape dcd coil in my protank 3:
www.naturevape.co.uk/store/?age-verified=fee8bbf034#!/NatureVape-DCD-Pro-Coil-Dual-Coil-Device/p/34901032/category=8507589

Triphammer make the coils too:
triphammer.co.uk/product/tripvape-tva-rewickable-coil/

As for batteries, i have a trusty vision spinner and a MVP :)

Please
or

ditavonteesed · 01/02/2015 12:09

ok so tell me about the nature vape coils, I have heard them mentioned a lot. Wondering if I might just go all out.

OP's posts:
Please
or

PolterGoose · 01/02/2015 15:11

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Please
or

Hamiltoes · 01/02/2015 22:35

I had been wanting a nautilus mini for a while, but after reading a post on reddit ecig forum I decided to go for the Silo Lite and I can't recommend it highly enough. I've had it for about 5 days now and the flavour is mind blowing Grin I know you said you couldn't afford the nautilus mini, Silo is £19.99 so might be out of your price range but worth considering alongside the nautilus in future. It uses the same Aspire BVC coils but is much better looking imo.

For battery life, definitely the MVP. Although I have an iTaste and it lasted me all day and night, I just plugged in and used as a passthrough during the evening vape session.

I have a mini iStick at the moment and battery life to me is a full days worth, running at 4.1v. Pic of mini and silo excuse the horrible nail polish Blush

I have lost the love a bit so going on a shopping spree
Please
or

ineedausername · 02/02/2015 15:55

With the nature vape coils, you basically pull off the chimney bit, remove the wick (cotton wool!). Give it a good clean, dry and re-thread a fresh bit of cotton wool through the coil. Very easy to get the hang of :)

Please
or

ditavonteesed · 02/02/2015 19:45

right I have ordered a vision spinner 2 in cherry red and a protank 3, also in red. a load of juices from liQuid. Next time I am getting the istick and the nautilus, the deciding factor against the anutilus this time was myepack dont have it in stock. I will look at the nature coils when I need new coils. :) thanks as ever.

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.