Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

newly vaping, advice please?

dtsmum · 25/09/2014 14:44

I started using a vivid ecig almost three weeks ago. Was a 20 a day smoker for 24 years and haven't had a normal cigarette since I started vaping Smile
I have been reading some of the threads on here and talk of battery life made me realise I should invest in something a bit better. I'm happy with the juices I'm using and they're working really well.
I ordered a mini pro tank and it arrived today. The battery is charging and I'm excited to start using it! Grin
My question is, how do I fill it? On the vivid the mouth piece unscrews. Do I just fill through the mouth piece or unscrew the bottom part where the coil sits and fill it from there? Won't it spill back out the mouth piece end?
I'm a bit Confused and really don't want to ruin it! Thank you!

OP's posts:
Please
or

ineedausername · 25/09/2014 15:20

Do not fill through the mouth piece, you'd get a mouthful! This is from experience!
Unscrew the bottom hold upside down and add liquid down the sides. Don't let any go on the central tube bit that that the coil screws into :)
I'm not the best at explaining so you might be better looking for YouTube instructions lol!
Good luck :)

Please
or

dtsmum · 25/09/2014 16:01

Thank you so much! DS found a video on YouTube and it all makes sense now Grin x

OP's posts:
Please
or

PolterGoose · 25/09/2014 18:25

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Please
or

dtsmum · 25/09/2014 21:24

Thank you! I've never had much will power but vaping is working great for me! Even had a few beers last weekend and didn't even think about smoking Smile
It's great to hear other people's success stories too!

OP's posts:
Please
or

PolterGoose · 25/09/2014 21:32

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.