My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

What are the best toys for women in your experience?

21 replies

OnlyClothes · 04/05/2022 17:44

I’m thinking under £30 or so. Or is that an unrealistic budget?

----

If you've found this page in search of vibrators that have been tried and tested by fellow Mumsnet users, you might find our guide to the best vibrators useful. Hope this helps! MNHQ 💐

OP posts:
ReginaTheEvilQueen · 04/05/2022 23:17

Not at all! I can highly recommend the Satisfyer pro 2, about £25 on amazon, its a clitoral suction toy and amazing!

OnlyClothes · 04/05/2022 23:33

Hmm interesting, thanks!

One question - I have heard in the past (on here) that some toys are so good they put you off the real thing. Am I in any danger with this?

OP posts:
GentlemanJay · 04/05/2022 23:37

ReginaTheEvilQueen · 04/05/2022 23:17

Not at all! I can highly recommend the Satisfyer pro 2, about £25 on amazon, its a clitoral suction toy and amazing!

Beware. They are like Marmite. Ether loved or hated.

OnlyClothes · 04/05/2022 23:37

@ReginaTheEvilQueen I’m not having much luck with Amazon, is there any other keywords to help me find it? I’m getting mainly massage guns.

OP posts:
OnlyClothes · 04/05/2022 23:39

@GentlemanJay can you elaborate? Or suggest anything else? I’m a newbie to toys, I’m not sure where to begin.

OP posts:
ReginaTheEvilQueen · 05/05/2022 01:43

@OnlyClothes Vibrator, Satisfyer Pro 2 Next Generation, Clitoris Suction Cup with 11 Intensity Settings for Touch-Free Stimulation, Lay-on Vibrator with Rechargeable Battery, Waterproof https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B071CPR2V4/ref=cmswwrcppapiii4V2GBB0PR88M05M89MK0?encoding=UTF8&psc=

Thats the one i got Grin

OnlyClothes · 05/05/2022 01:45

@ReginaTheEvilQueen yes that link works, thank you.

OP posts:
ReginaTheEvilQueen · 05/05/2022 01:52

Thats ok 👌 I understand what gentleman is getting at tho, it has 11 intensity settings, ranging from mild to VERY intense & some people aren't keen on that, only way to know is to try, first time i used it i went straight to the highest setting, orgasmed and came within about 20 seconds 😂 i much prefer starting on the lowest setting and gradually working my way up 😉

OnlyClothes · 05/05/2022 02:08

Well that is quite the review 😋so thanks!

OP posts:
GentlemanJay · 05/05/2022 07:00

Try a wand.

Namechangednorth · 05/05/2022 07:39

The reviews in the Satisfier say it all really. Can be very quick.

My only difference of opinion is for those who like to have a feeling of being penetrated. I have a silicone ribbed vibrator for internal use. I love that is is soft externally but stretches me as it goes inside. I prefer feeling the vibrations internally and especially the tip touching my cervix when the vibrations feel like they spread out inside me. It makes for a slower and longer experience to the the sudden intensity of the Satisfier. My DH likes using it together and sometimes sliding in and out. None of which is possible with the Satisfier.

CaptainRossPoldark · 05/05/2022 09:31

My only difference of opinion is for those who like to have a feeling of being penetrated. I have a silicone ribbed vibrator for internal use. I love that is is soft externally but stretches me as it goes inside. I prefer feeling the vibrations internally and especially the tip touching my cervix when the vibrations feel like they spread out inside me. It makes for a slower and longer experience to the the sudden intensity of the Satisfier. My DH likes using it together and sometimes sliding in and out. None of which is possible with the Satisfier.

This sort of vibrator is just what we are looking for. My partner likes to be penetrated, but often finds most to hard.

We have a 2 types of suction cup from tracy's dog. Which she enjoys but they get her over the line very quickly. you definitely need to start on the lowest setting and work up.

www.yourpleasuretoys.com/collections/tracys-dog-uk-sex-toys/products/tracys-dog-vibrating-massager-suction-vibrator?gclid=CjwKCAjw682TBhATEiwA9crl30Xf5EHmvqo0ISkZtv8Gc3ErmSFzZFz9uMPlY3Q2kyJFa-AZncJmmRoC-LkQAvD_BwE

www.yourpleasuretoys.com/collections/tracys-dog-uk-sex-toys/products/tracys-dog-suction-clitoris-vibrator

ScottishZoe · 05/05/2022 10:32

I very much prefer the feeling of being penetrated as well, I prefer the real thing but a good ribbed vibrator works as well :)

Furrbabymama87 · 05/05/2022 12:33

My recommendations are either the Satisfyer Pro 2 or a rabbit. But there are so many crap rabbits out there. I'd advise a decent sized one, firm with thin ears. Best one one I've ever had is called the Neon One from Ann Summers but it's not sold anymore.

Namechangednorth · 05/05/2022 13:20

@CaptainRossPoldark. Looks nice from Tracy's Dog. However I wouldn't be so keen it buzzing my clitoris as it would just make me cum so quickly. Also looks limited how far it can go inside. I really like being fully stretched and it reaching all the way inside although I need to be really aroused to achieve this

@ScottishZoe ...we sound too have similar tastes lol
@Furrbabymama87 I did try a Rabbit a few years ago but didn't find it really did it for me....was husbands first try buying a toy and he was somewhat disappointed. It was when he bought the ribbed one, saw the slow build up and end result he was happy we had a mutually happy view lol

CaptainRossPoldark · 05/05/2022 14:40

@CaptainRossPoldark. Looks nice from Tracy's Dog. However I wouldn't be so keen it buzzing my clitoris as it would just make me cum so quickly. Also looks limited how far it can go inside. I really like being fully stretched and it reaching all the way inside although I need to be really aroused to achieve this

@Furrbabymama87 I did try a Rabbit a few years ago but didn't find it really did it for me....was husbands first try buying a toy and he was somewhat disappointed. It was when he bought the ribbed one, saw the slow build up and end result he was happy we had a mutually happy view lol

They are great, but don't offer much penetration or a feeling of fulfilment.
What are peoples recommendations for a soft feel vibrator to offer that more full feeling.
We seem to have tried a few but none have really hit the spot.

B1rdflyinghigh · 05/05/2022 16:28

After extensive research, I can't rate the satisfyer pro 2 highly enough. I own 2!

Furrbabymama87 · 05/05/2022 18:03

B1rdflyinghigh · 05/05/2022 16:28

After extensive research, I can't rate the satisfyer pro 2 highly enough. I own 2!

Have you tried the penguin version? I've got the pro2 and the penguin one but get inconsistent results with the penguin.

ScottishZoe · 06/05/2022 13:48

@Namechangednorth
Indeed and if memory recalls I think we are both in the Size Does Matter camp!

Namechangednorth · 07/05/2022 07:53

@ScottishZoe ...yes correct ...to my shame 😌

ScottishZoe · 07/05/2022 12:47

Namechangednorth · 07/05/2022 07:53

@ScottishZoe ...yes correct ...to my shame 😌

There is no shame in knowing and admitting that size does matter for you.

Shouldn't have any shame in knowing and admitting that a 🍤 won't do anything for you!

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.