My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

Sex toys for an almost beginner

14 replies

Workingmum99 · 31/10/2020 08:27

Me and my partner can't have sex at the moment as he has a medical condition but we'd still like to get jiggy a bit. We've got a bullet vibe bought years ago and would like to add something else - but wow, there's so much choice! Recommendations? I think something softer maybe (the bullet is metal...) And maybe something with a control that he could use... I get excited from clitoral stimulation but would love fuller orgasms...
Enough from me, suggestions from you?

----

If you've found this page in your search of the best sex toys that can help you achieve orgasm and have been recommended by fellow Mumsnet users, you might find our guide to the best sex toys for women useful. Hope this helps! MNHQ

OP posts:
SortingItOut · 31/10/2020 08:50

Lovehoney is your friend,loads of choice and even a section for beginners.

I used to have a bullet and i agree the metal can be odd.

I've got the clit stimulator, I'll find a link, its great and makes me orgasm really quickly.
Loads of speeds and options.
Some of the reviews said it was better than the wand that everyone raves about.

Depends what you want pleasure from really....

SortingItOut · 31/10/2020 08:52

This is what I've got - www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33302

SortingItOut · 31/10/2020 08:54

At the bottom of the page on vibrators there are articles about all the different types and whst you want from it.

Definitely worth a read.

There are also some kits which include more than 1 thing - that could be a good place to start.

schmalex · 31/10/2020 10:09

I've got an Ollie wand, which is incredible. USB rechargeable, soft silicone and gives me AMAZING orgasms. It's quite expensive but so worth it.

Anotherbloke1 · 31/10/2020 12:20

My partner got the lush2 from lovense, she slips it inside and I control it from my phone (you can do it manually). Even had it in whilst shopping with me teasing with it via phone. She has v strong orgasms from it so obviously loves it. Worth getting direct from lovense as its cheaper than other adult shops.

Fredelliottisayfredelliott · 31/10/2020 20:16

Get a womanizer. Your welcome

B1rdflyinghigh · 01/11/2020 19:05

Satisfyer pro 2 from Amazon £27 ish.

heartlikepaper · 01/11/2020 20:37

Like Op im interested in almost beginner toys but I heard they are all quite noisy, with teens in the house thats a no-no! Sad Are any of these recommended ones very quiet? (i hope this isnt considered hijacking a post - apologies if so)

StarlightLady · 02/11/2020 01:55

@heartlikepaper - The small purple Durex Bullett, is very effective and gently purrs. It is very discreet, soft and warm to the touch, fits in a makeup bag (I have one that goes everywhere with me!) and waterproof for bath times. It works with one AAA battery.

You can pick one up in the larger Boots branches (next to the condoms) for around £10.

heartlikepaper · 02/11/2020 09:31

@StarlightLady- sounds purrrfect thanks 😉
ill be going down for that today👏👏🤣🤣

StarlightLady · 02/11/2020 12:26

@heartlikepaper - Strike quickly. In my view it’s an essential item, but some shops may agree to differ.

Pre -Covid, l used to travel a lot for work with overnight hotel stays and one went everywhere with me.

StarlightLady · 02/11/2020 14:35
josbd · 16/11/2020 19:45

[quote StarlightLady]On a related matter:
www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-54712504[/quote]
"It would have saved a lot of headaches" ..... Fab!

Highly recommend Lovehoney, for: Excellent service; wide range; decent prices

topcat2014 · 16/11/2020 21:48

Love honey was set up by someone I was at school with..

(Kills thread)

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.