My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

Nipple suckers

8 replies

SuperPixie247 · 01/09/2020 14:11

Afternoon all,

Please can anyone explain what nipple suckers do? Do they actually pleasure the nipples or just "warm them up" for the pleasures to come?

I can orgasm from nipple play as they're very sensitive and wondered if these would give the same result?

----
If you've found this page in your search of nipple toys and clamps that have been recommended by fellow Mumsnet users, you might find our guide to the best nipple toys useful. Hope this helps! MNHQ

OP posts:
CASCASCAS · 01/09/2020 16:55

they get mine super erect and sensitive!

SuperPixie247 · 02/09/2020 20:14

@CASCASCASO ooh! Are they sensitive anyway if you don't mind me asking?

OP posts:
Borderstotheleftofme · 02/09/2020 23:37

I found them a bit rubbish tbh!

twocompany · 03/09/2020 16:31

This reply has been deleted

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

MNOldie · 16/09/2020 20:30

My nipples are ridiculously sensitive and I have nipple suckers. To be honest, although they increase the size, my nipples become way too sensitive - almost unbearable to touch - so I don't use them during sex as it takes away from the pleasure!

liquoriceallsortfamily · 17/09/2020 15:34

I want to buy some. How on earth do you chose what size? Help, please xx

Charmanderchick · 19/10/2022 18:03

If you enjoy nipple play you definitely want to invest in a pair. You can work up how long you use them for but after ten minutes your nipples will be huge and I can only describe as throbbing in an amazing way ready for action. They create an amazing tension, the ones I have have a ring on the end so you can attach a weight if that’s your thing.

EndersGame · 19/10/2022 21:14

my partner loves them if she's in the mood for some extended play. Used after prolonged sucking, they can significantly enhance her orgasms. Leaves her very sensitive for quite some time as well

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.