Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our round up of the top pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Any recommendations for toddler-sized pushchair footmuffs?

inkstainedwretch · 01/10/2013 13:43

I'm looking for a footmuff for a toddler. Ideally it would be waterproof on the outside and it would be possible to separate the inner and outer layer for cooler/warmer days. Must fit a Baby Jogger City Mini. Any recommendations?

OP's posts:
Please
or

BikeRunSki · 02/10/2013 05:56

Janie.? That should say " the model is now called Thermo Aktion"

Please
or

BikeRunSki · 02/10/2013 05:55

Kaiser the model Janie called Thermo Aktion.

Please
or

BikeRunSki · 02/10/2013 05:51

You need a Kaiser xl.

Please
or

SheldorAFK · 02/10/2013 05:45

peazly do the John Lewis universal foot muffs fit a phil and teds explorer do you know?

Please
or

PeazlyPops · 01/10/2013 21:21

The John Lewis universal ones are a good size, and the front part zips off, leaving a liner.

Please
or

poppingin1 · 01/10/2013 13:51

I use a www.bundlebean.com/BundleBean and it is one of the best purchases I have made.

It fits perfectly in my City Mini and I use it for my Maclaren and as a general blanket too. I have a sheepskin liner for my pushchairs but haven't used it since my DD turned one as the BundleBean does the job perfectly as long as she is wearing a warm coat. In the summer it is light enough for cooler weather.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?