Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnetters are experts in finding the best deals on everything from fashion to home energy providers. Looking for more? Head to our Discount codes hub to save money when you buy from your favourite brands.

Has anyone received their free Gousto box yet?

pinkchampagne1 · 06/08/2022 18:27

I keep reading (on here and on Gousto’s FB page) about people having their free boxes cancelled. Sounds like Gousto have been overloaded with new subscriptions.
I am a little worried that my friends won’t get their boxes delivered now and was wondering how many of you have actually received your free box on time?

OP's posts:
Please
or

coldgin · 06/08/2022 20:22

I did! No issues at all. Prawn and garlic linguine for dinner tonight and it was fab. Real cheap thrills about the whole thing!

Please
or

username7582461 · 06/08/2022 20:39

I got mine, delivery and ingredients all perfect. I've ordered a second box for next week.

Please
or

HelloAllll · 07/08/2022 08:09

I received mine and was very impressed with both the recipes and the ingredients themselves. I have only received credit for 2 of the 5 codes used though, so either people ordered for a late delivery date or those orders have also been cancelled

Please
or

pinkchampagne1 · 07/08/2022 11:19

Good to hear some of you received your boxes. 😊
I have only had one lot of credit go into my account so my referrals may have been delayed or cancelled.

OP's posts:
Please
or

IceCreamTime19 · 07/08/2022 14:59

I've had mine delivered all great. But only had 2 credits put of 5 codes used

Please
or

chubbachub · 07/08/2022 16:08

I got my first one fine. On time and no issues. That was on Monday.
We had a lot of credit to use due to the referral offer so I have had another delivered today for "free" using the credit.
Everything looks great and we have enjoyed the food so far. Will continue using until the credit is used and then consider it after that. Maybe once or twice a month rather than weekly.
Its so easy not having to think about what to cook.

Please
or

Sarbear44 · Yesterday 06:27

Got my free box no problem but only had 2 of the codes credited must have had boxes cancelled! Really impressed I have a code for 65% off so you can get a large box for £17.59

cook.gousto.co.uk/raf?promo_code=SARAH43397735&utm_source=iosapp

Please
or

pinkchampagne1 · Yesterday 10:45

Glad you got your box ok. Hope my friend did (she used my sister’s code) but I have a feeling most of the people I referred must have had their codes cancelled as I only received one lot of credit

OP's posts:
Please
or

pinkchampagne1 · Yesterday 10:48

I wonder if it’s those who ordered their boxes in the second week that had problems. Gousto were obviously struggling as time went on as they sent the message to say they were ending the promotion early on the Monday. Lots of people would have then rushed to order before they stopped the code & Gousto just couldn’t cope with all the orders. 🤔

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.