Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnetters are experts in finding the best deals on everything from fashion to home energy providers. Looking for more? Head to our Discount codes hub to save money when you buy from your favourite brands.

Hello fresh £47 off - a box of 3 meals for 2 for 4.99

Lucylocks222 · 02/07/2022 18:16

Hi all,

Great code here for £47.99 off - spread over a few boxes but first box works out as only 4.99 and you can cancel after that one if you just fancy a one off treat/bit of variety! X

www.hellofresh.com[object Object]?c=HS-X7LCCODKY&utmcampaign=clipboard&utmcouponvalue=42&utminvitername=Lisa &utmmedium=iOSReferral&utm_source=raf-share

OP's posts:
Please
or

Lucylocks222 · 02/07/2022 18:18

Sorry I can see that’s not working… I’ll post a working link shortly

OP's posts:
Please
or

Lucylocks222 · 02/07/2022 18:20

So this is the promo code that will work on the Hello Fresh website

HS-X7LCCODKY

OP's posts:
Please
or

Lucylocks222 · 08/07/2022 14:22

Bumping to recommend the crispy Chinese style duck tacos … pork and pepper tacos also delissshhh!

OP's posts:
Please
or

JTH13 · 25/07/2022 15:31

Hi,
Please feel free to use the below code for a free £47 box on Hello Fresh. You can cancel straight afterwards very easily so completely free. Have been using for a few months now and really tasty recipes and ingredients always fresh.
Hi, you’ve been invited to experience cooking with HelloFresh. To get started, claim this £42 discount. Start your cooking adventure today and use the following promo code: HS-MXROGHDUM. Happy Cooking! www.hellofresh.co.uk/pages/raf_lp11?c=HS-MXROGHDUM&utm_campaign=native-share-panel&utm_couponvalue=42&utm_invitername=James&utm_medium=androidReferral&utm_source=raf-share

Please
or

Azizai · 25/07/2022 17:39

@JTH13 That link offers £26.99 off.

Please
or

Jobseeker19 · 25/07/2022 18:26

Give Gousto a try.

I tried Hello Fresh and it wouldn't let me change my options once I paused my subscription. It was a nightmare to sort out.

Here is my Gousto code for 65% off your first box. You can get four days worth if food for four Adults for £17.

You can pause anytime and change your choices up to 2 days before delivery.

cook.gousto.co.uk/raf/?promo_code=CHANI43105518&utm_source=weblink

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.